Monster High question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpaceCrawler

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with these Monster High dolls? I am working on a custom and I need the lower half of a body (hips and legs) that are fairly slim, with articulation that will be sturdy/hold a pose. I don't want to get an Obitsu figure just yet as I think the Monster High leg sculpts may work better for what I need. But I want the hips and knees to be able to retain a pose (also, are the ankles articulated?).

Anyone know anything about these figures?

Sean

Last edited:
I don't stock these but i know you can get these. The Monster High Create-A-Monster Starter Packs provide all the body parts and fashions needed to create unique scary cool ghouls.
Each Pack includes a torso, 2 sets of limbs, 2 heads, 1 hairpiece, 2 fashions and a unique add-on accessory like wings. The pieces can be assembled in more than 250 ways! Kids will enjoy creating their own monsters again and again!
Hope that helps mate.

As already mentioned, the joints do seem to be pretty sturdy, but these figures are extremely difficult to get to stand on their own. They even have a disclaimer on the back of the packaging stating that the figure cannot stand on its own. I've gotten them to do it, but keep that in mind before making your final decision.

As already mentioned, the joints do seem to be pretty sturdy, but these figures are extremely difficult to get to stand on their own. They even have a disclaimer on the back of the packaging stating that the figure cannot stand on its own. I've gotten them to do it, but keep that in mind before making your final decision.

Well, since I needed their legs, and the ability to stand, then it seems they will not due. I might have to get an Obitsu figure and do some sculpting.

Sean

Back