Monk's Photo Page

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, that's just a straight-up Anakin exclusive. :) I sold my Sith Anakin months ago. (It got "lost" in the mail, supposedly. :rolleyes: So I'm out $60 and the figure. I hate, hate, hate eBay sales...)

They've started to arrive...

Over the course of the next month or so, I'm expecting a large wave of 12" figures to arrive. They include all of the following:

Leia as Boushh (Exclusive)
Darth Maul (Inclusive)
Sith Probe Droids (Inclusive)
Bib Fortuna (Exclusive)
Jabba the Hutt with Throne
Salacious Crumb Creature Pack
Bubo Creature Pack
Mace Windu
Asajj Ventris
Plo Koon (Exclusive)

I've also pre-ordered Rebel Commander Luke, Old Ben, and the Palpatine 2-pack. It seems I have a new obsession...

(I also have my eye on finding a Qui-Gon exclusive for a good price. :nod So if anyone out there has one that they'd like to unload, hit me up. )

At any rate, the first of the wave has arrived...and she's holding a thermal detonator!!! :eek

Boushh11.jpg

I never imagined that this figure would be so cool. :love The details in the costuming are just about perfect. With a little bit of futzing, this little lady makes a strong case for the coolness of the 12" line.

Boushh9.jpg

Boushh10.jpg

In keeping with my resolve to continue to find great dynamic poses for my figs, I've don the following...

Boushh8.jpg

Boushh5.jpg

Boushh4.jpg

Boushh3.jpg

Boushh2.jpg

For the permanent pose (the one in which she will be displayed), I wanted to take the two characters -- Boushh with his hard-edged bounty hunter nature and Leia with her sublime femininity and the reserved sadness she feels for the loss of Han -- and find a way to blend the two. This is what I came up with...

Boushh12.jpg

Boushh13.jpg

Boushh14.jpg

Great pics as always Monk.... inspirational--- I pulled a Patriots and I stole one of them :D.

Thanks.:D

As predicted, they just keep coming ...

I came into the office today to find a pile of boxes on the conference table. Jabba and Salacious made the cut, but I'll not photograph them until the throne arrives.

Here's what else I got today...

Mace2.jpg

MaceWindu.jpg

Maul3.jpg

Maul2.jpg

Maul1.jpg

Asajj5.jpg

Asajj4.jpg

Asajj3.jpg

Asajj2.jpg

Asajj1.jpg

Tomorrow (or Friday) will see Qui-gon and Kit Fisto and Sith Anakin. Seeya then.

thats one hell of a nice set up mate, love those wooden shelves :rock

Just logged on and saw that my gallery thread had the most recent comment. Nice treat! :D

I also noticed that the LOTR page link was actually directing people to the miscellaneous collectibles page. :eek: Sorry 'bout that. I've fixed it.

Monk's LOTR Page

Damn, but the gallery here is easy to use. :lol Don't know why I didn't play with it before.

At any rate, before long, all of my collectibles will be displayed here. In-house, as it were, in the gallery.

In addition, I found a completely separate gallery in the networking section of my profile. :confused: I'm not sure what the purpose is for two distinct galleries, but I have to say that I like the look of this one better than the main gallery.

Monk's OTHER gallery page...

Thats a Very Cool Collection, The shelves Bad@ss, are you going to build more for you PF's I saw in a couple of shots? Great Work

Thanks, SS. :D

You and Shai have been rating the hell out of my submissions. Thanks to you both for that. I'll return the favor some day soon.

Back