MonkeyRobotMaster Customs!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a close up of the name tag.
hot%20toys

Don't know much about that series, but he looks great. The neck looks very natural.

Why does Hot Toys like to make super long necks? :huh

I do wish I had a better camera. Mine doesn't do any of these justice. Well, that's all I got for customs, for now. If anyone wants anything repainted send me a PM.

Last edited:
Awesome job all around, specially the "real" hair and the neck shortening, keep them coming!.

BTW, I don't really see a difference with Wolverine's jacket thanks to the bright red background, but I bet it was an awesome mod.

all of these are very nice monkey. like everyone else has said, joker is probably the best which i think looks like the best joker sculpt after your hair mod and repaint.

Amazing work here, especially all your The Dark Knight figures. Love the joker!

Did you repaint the mouth on your DX Bats? Also the likeness in the bale head is really brought out when the hair is added!

top stuff

Impressive mods on those figures! The DX Joker sculpt has got to be my favorite though :clap

Amazing work here, especially all your The Dark Knight figures. Love the joker!

Did you repaint the mouth on your DX Bats? Also the likeness in the bale head is really brought out when the hair is added!

top stuff

Yes I repainted the mouth on DX Bats (all three), and thanks!

I may have to buy spare mouths for my DX and try a repaint myself, it looks great! Cheers

Back