• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MonkeyRM joker mask, Station custom cases for sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT Spiderman and Superman, MonkeyRM laughing joker, Station custom cases for sale

No problem

But that was 11 minutes from when you sent an email
I think you should at least wait . I just asked if you can go lower.

I totally get your frustration, the other dude just happened to be online when I replied to everyone's PM's and he paid right away. It was a freak circumstance. And he made an offer for asking price and you and I hadn't agreed on a price yet. Again, sorry, I get how you feel and how it looked to you. That was why I sent out an e-mail right away to you and the others who like you were haggling on price, telling you it was sold.

Re: HT Spiderman and Superman, MonkeyRM laughing joker, Station custom cases for sale

Spidey pending. And Bump.

Still have Superman and MRM bank robber mask. Make me a reasonable offer. Will probably send them to evilbay by the end of the week if they haven't sold.

Re: HT Superman, MonkeyRM joker mask, Station custom cases for sale

HT Spiderman SOLD!
Dude case w/lightup base SOLD!

HT Superman still available along with 2 Station cases and MRM joker mask

Re: HT Superman, Custom Neo, MonkeyRM joker mask, Station custom cases for sale

Bump, added my custom Neo :(

pm sent on your neo....thanks

Neo has Sold!

Dang on the Neo! Oh well.
Do people just live on the B/S/T section of this forum?

HT Superman moved to eBay. The station cases will be available for a short time then I will move them to eBay as well. Thanks everyone who purchased from me, you really helped me out.

Back