Mondo's Hellboy Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OUmd

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I didn't find this on search, if there is already a thread please merge.

Exclusive: First look at Mondo's Hellboy statue - Robot 6 @ Comic Book ResourcesRobot 6 @ Comic Book Resources
IMG_9387a-625x937.jpg

Looks interesting.

It's a good thing they put "Hellboy" on the statue because I wouldn't have guessed that's who it was. That looks like an easy pass for me.

Yeah I know :lol The sarcasm didn't come across in the text. I just prefer the version we all know now as Hellboy. I feel the same way about the original sketch of the first Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle. I'm glad they evolved the look of the characters. I don't think either of them would have caught on in popularity if they had remained as the original conception. There aren't many people that would know what this was if I had it in my collection and I'm not enough of a fan of the piece to pay Mondo prices. It's not bad for hardcore fans of the character though. Just not for me.

Looks great and true to the source material. Great call on bringing in dave stewart as well cause im with the camp that he is a very big part of hellboy. Love that red.

Im satisfed with the hellboys i have though. So pass.

I'm hoping Sideshow sells this so I can use my reward points. I think this is great, but I have financial obligations that need my attention first.

Back