MONDO - Rick and Morty - 1:6 Scale - Rick and Morty Deluxe Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm considering getting another set from Sideshow just to have an Evil Morty.

Dammit, I don’t know how I missed this set going up but I’m only just discovering it now when the deluxe is sold out! I’d have PO’d immediately and customs be damned. I’m curious as to why the regular set isn’t listed on a single uk or eu site though (that I know of.) Any ideas- other than because collecting simpy has to be a hassle on this side of the pond?

Dammit, I don’t know how I missed this set going up but I’m only just discovering it now when the deluxe is sold out! I’d have PO’d immediately and customs be damned. I’m curious as to why the regular set isn’t listed on a single uk or eu site though (that I know of.) Any ideas- other than because collecting simpy has to be a hassle on this side of the pond?

isn't this a UK site?
https://www.zavvi.com/merch-action-figures/mondo-rick-and-morty-action-figure-set/12365771.html

It is and reviews are a mixed bag but it’s just odd that no actual collectibles store has this set up so I’m not comfortable placing an order there without finding out why only they have it and if they are reliable.

ah, yea I had heard of them previously because of their exclusive movie steelbooks but never shopped with them previously.

ah, yea I had heard of them previously because of their exclusive movie steelbooks but never shopped with them previously.

Reviews I’m reading of zavvi are not painting a pretty picture so I think they’re out. I’ve emailed just about every UK store that sells mondo products to enquire about this set so we’ll see if any more viable options present themselves. If not then it’ll be sideshow or BBTS. Any idea who’s best on shipping for the uk?

Zavvi is totally good to go. I buy a lot of steelbooks from them. They don't charge on Pre-orders either so you can cancel any time.

Zavvi are a bit slow to get stock and ship in my experience, but I use them for pre-orders quite a bit, as they are one of very few reliable retail options to order UK blurays from, after Amazon UK and others stopped shipping to Australia, and they haven't let me down yet.

That said, I've only ever pre-ordered and purchased blurays, not collectibles or anything else, so caveat emptor...

if you ordered from Mondo, keep an eye on your porches, etc. Never got the shipping confirmation email but just got the deluxe version delivered today.

if you ordered from Mondo, keep an eye on your porches, etc. Never got the shipping confirmation email but just got the deluxe version delivered today.

Mondo really are atrocious as far as keeping customers informed goes. I'd have had no idea this set was on its way if it wasn't for your post, so cheers for the heads up. :)

If you guys are have a UPS account to track packages. The sender was from Amplifier. The weird thing was the reference notes for the delivery said Alamo Draft House.

I didn’t get any notification emails from Mondo.

Last edited:
Just logged into my account, it still says unfulfilled so I'm still waiting.

Just logged into my account, it still says unfulfilled so I'm still waiting.
Yeah same here. Are we sure they updated the account status after they sent it out ?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Yeah same here. Are we sure they updated the account status after they sent it out ?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

they definitely haven't, I got mine on Saturday and it still says Unfulfilled. I have another order I got about a month ago that still has that status as well

they definitely haven't, I got mine on Saturday and it still says Unfulfilled. I have another order I got about a month ago that still has that status as well

Guess I gotta play the waiting game I suppose. Do they have Customer service just incase my package doesn't arrive?

Back