MONDO - Rick and Morty - 1:6 Scale - Rick and Morty Deluxe Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine showed up out of nowhere today. It still says unfulfilled on Mondo's site. :lol

Solid expressive satisfying figures.
Little sad that I was not able to pick up the Deluxe edition, but well, that's life.
Really wish to have a green oval portal in this set.

Last edited:
Its as if they stepped out of a portal to the movie. Everyones freaking out and Rick's like whatever...

I remember there that short Rick and Morty promotional clip for Alien Covenant

That looks awesome with the alien display!

These have lots of fun potential.

47ECD7CF-DDFB-4FA1-8B5B-E4B4BB6C54BD.jpg

I just ordered the deluxe from Mondo, looks like they restocked recently. I looked in August and they were out of stock. Can?t wait to get these two!

I just stumbled upon these figures...is the deluxe still available anywhere??? Thanks!

Only the Mondo site had the deluxe. Check there.

Thanks for the reply. I have been on Mondo's site almost everyday hitting refresh, but it's sadly still out of stock. I saw from someone's reply that they restocked about 3 months ago, but I didn't learn about these figures until just last week.

Oh well, in the meantime I ordered the regular version from Big Bad Toy Store since they had it in stock. For the extra $20 I would have much preferred the deluxe, but oh well...what can you do? I ain't paying eBay prices, that's for sure! :lol

Yeah I hear you in that, perhaps down the road they will get one last restock. But either way for the price point it?s a good deal if your a fan of the show and sixth scale collector!

Yeah I hear you in that, perhaps down the road they will get one last restock. But either way for the price point it?s a good deal if your a fan of the show and sixth scale collector!

Indeed I am. It was delivered today and I should be able to unbox this Sunday. Looking forward to it! Although I really did want that evil Morty headsculpt though...oh, well!

Perhaps someone will sell a headsculpt on evilbay/eBay.

I've already taken a look at that route...def not worth it in my opinion.

I received the standard version this weekend and while I would have preferred the Deluxe, I'm perfectly content with what I have now.

Back