Molecule8 LotR & Hobbit Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

​Smarty pants! :lol

:p :lol

this company was shown about a month ago and within hours the site was down. I wouldn't get my hopes up too much until something concrete is shown. So far all that is known is that Lennon is sculpted by KA Kim

The site came up again after a day or two though. While we haven't seen any figures yet, they claim to be licensed, seemingly haven't been issued a C&D yet despite claiming to have licenses currently owned by other companies, and have made some excellent digital renders and found the scratch to hire one of the industry's top sculptors. That doesn't bode badly for me. :huh

The site came up again after a day or two though. While we haven't seen any figures yet, they claim to be licensed, seemingly haven't been issued a C&D yet despite claiming to have licenses currently owned by other companies, and have made some excellent digital renders and found the scratch to hire one of the industry's top sculptors. That doesn't bode badly for me. :huh

giphy.gif

Not trying to ruffle any feathers...nothing wrong with being cautiously optimistic either though :wink1: I'm always down for more LOTR. But we've all been bamboozled before and I'd rather not get my hopes up just yet :)

I would also like to work the 1/6 scale articulated. That sculpture of Legolas is supreme

No 1/6th scale head is going to look like that Molecule render... unless they do real-feel skin and mini-marble eyes. And if they do that (if anyone actually could) you're looking at a whole new level of pricing.

Just like Inigu's work for Big Chief Studios or Dean's work for ACI.

Different company , different result.

Big Chief and ACI were never known with solid paintjob. As well *cough* Asmus. They are left behind from leading company Hot Toys and Blitzway.

Back