Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I told you guys all along getting all the license rights could eat
up most of the seed money. There is no shame or crime
in making a profit for his investors or the company but not
paying his vendors at all are wrong.

It is such a pity because even now with all the
rights ( assuming they all in fact has been approved )
, it is very well possible the Taxi Driver,
Wonka will now never see a production for all the fans
out there.

Have anyone heard from VIJAY ?
I think it really heards the company when
the founder does not make a
Press announcement with all the cloud surrounding
Lennon and VIJAY remaining radio silence.

Seriously? What's he going to say -- sorry, I got really busy and things fell through the cracks, I'll fix it right up?

You won't hear from Vijay again on this. But look forward to his next endeavor where he plans to shake up the establishment and reinvent what you thought was possible.

Maybe he will give the old scammer quote that he or one of his family members is sick/in the hospital/etc. :lol

I've no beef here, as I didn't order the Lennon figure, but I too find it odd that people would even consider ordering the Wonka figure after all that has come to light...
I mean, this guys has ripped off lots of people, including respected artists and his associate. Basically, that means he's a criminal. So how anyone is even thinking of ordering anything from him is quite beyond me.
Now, if M8 pays all the artists it ripped off, and said artists confirm it, well then, I might consider ordering figures from them through third parties, but only then.

Also, I have to say tqumer, I find it odd that you give advice towards purchasing figures from the guy who ripped you off. Maybe I'm missing something, but if all that had happened to me, I would tell everybody to stay far away from such a company.

I wouldn’t either

I've no beef here, as I didn't order the Lennon figure, but I too find it odd that people would even consider ordering the Wonka figure after all that has come to light...
I mean, this guys has ripped off lots of people, including respected artists and his associate. Basically, that means he's a criminal. So how anyone is even thinking of ordering anything from him is quite beyond me.
Now, if M8 pays all the artists it ripped off, and said artists confirm it, well then, I might consider ordering figures from them through third parties, but only then.
Human optimism is a strong force. How many political actors with shady histories are elected promising the moon and the stars, but turn out to be no more than the corrupt liars and failures that objective observers knew them to be from the get-go?

I'm sorry if my post came across that I was recommending anyone to do business with Vijay, I absolutely do not. The question was how asked how people could order, my advice was not to pre-order and, if someone really wanted the figure, they would have ample opportunity to so when it was actually ready to ship.

I really cannot see how Molecule8 can continue to operate until the release of Willy Wonka with Vijay still in charge in any case.

In all likelihood the company will be closed and tied up in litigation for years both by me and by several artists before then.

Again I'm sorry if I what I said came across in any other way.

No problem man.

"next on american greed..."

GREED.jpg

Never thought in a million years the co-owner of M8 would be on this forum exposing all the skeletons in his companies closet. Amazing! M8 is dead. Bury it.

A good con man can get people to believe anything

You right - But these guys are paid to protect the EPIC brands they represent. Reading the treads in these posts some of the community have exposed so much bad press about Molecule8 and its owners, cannot believe EPIC missed it and now the talented artists like Kim and Vimal get conned.

You right - But these guys are paid to protect the EPIC brands they represent. Reading the treads in these posts some of the community have exposed so much bad press about Molecule8 and its owners, cannot believe EPIC missed it and now the talented artists like Kim and Vimal get conned.

Hello Vijay.

Back