Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

Hmm, why would they include a magnetic base if they weren't using the M-1 Endo?

Guess they'd just slap mags on the shoes.

Yep just on the boots as they are ankle supported. I don't see the endo working would just end up being bulky and awkward.

Speaking of Endo bodies, looks like M8 will be sending me a second body...

DSC09674-001.jpg

.. that's the bad news. Good news I'll have 2 Lennon figures to pose.

For those who have this in hand, don't you think KA's sculpt (and the paint apps) are excellent?

If M8 survives, I have no doubt the Wonka will be really good. And I doubt it'll have the Mark 1 body, we'll see...

Yes, I agree PJam. The sculpt detail, likeness and paint application could not have been better. Just slightly larger to be spot on...I’m happy with my figure and glad that I picked him up..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hmm, why would they include a magnetic base if they weren't using the M-1 Endo?

Guess they'd just slap mags on the shoes.

Yeah it says "Detailed boots with magnetic soles" right in that picture.

Speaking of Endo bodies, looks like M8 will be sending me a second body...

View attachment 427300

.. that's the bad news. Good news I'll have 2 Lennon figures to pose.

How long did that damage take? That's pretty bad. It's almost always on the elbows when I've seen it with other companies.

Yeah it says "Detailed boots with magnetic soles" right in that picture.

How long did that damage take? That's pretty bad. It's almost always on the elbows when I've seen it with other companies.

I got it yesterday, This turned up when I inspected the body today. Day 1 essentially so i assume it arrived damaged.

Got my new phone, messed around with the iso and shutter speed to try and get some ok pictures. Sorry if they're a bit blurry, it's hard holding still for 2 seconds.

qt0jauK.jpg
fRU5uUd.jpg

Re: Molecule8 (New company) - John Lennon 1/6 scale figure (sculpted by KA Kim)

Put the second head on a knockoff. Head is still way too small. But for $300, getting 2 figures really isn't so bad of a deal.

q87JrHn.jpg

I'm sure many of you know of the sculptor named Vimal, well he posted on Facebook today saying he's got news about Molecule8 that he will post tonight. He ended that FB post with "Scammers Everywhere" :lol :yess:

I'm sure many of you know of the sculptor named Vimal, well he posted on Facebook today saying he's got news about Molecule8 that he will post tonight. He ended that FB post with "Scammers Everywhere" :lol :yess:

It will be nice to hear from a respected artist who has dealt with M8 and knows what he's talking about. Finally get some truth without all the BS.

From Vimal's Facebook:
So here is the news about Molecule 8. I have been contacted by Vijay Chadha from Molecule8 to sculpt a headsculpt for his company. I saw his website and seemed genuine as many artists there were already well known in the industry so I did a mistake by trusting him. I was then commissioned to do a headsculpt and for the payment he told me 50% in the middle of the project and when I deliver the file 100%. I showed him the first update and he told me some changes to make but havent got any advance money. Then after completing the project I asked for the payment. He told me he will process both the invoice together, advance and the final payment. I took it casual again, that was again a mistake. I sent him the file on 28th June 2018. Just after sending the file, he stopped replying to me. I mailed him and texted him on his number many times but didnt get any reply. He texted me saying he got some unforeseen circumstances and didnt reply to me. I told him its ok, just let me know later about the payment. Again he got underground as he wasnt replying to my mails which were sent later after few days. I told him on 18th July that if you dont pay me I will be putting all the files on the internet for people to download and print so no value for his product. Just after that I got a mail saying apologies delay due to unforeseen circumstances and my payment will go tomorrow. And guess what, nothing happened. Then again after making fake promises so many times that the payment will go on this date etc. I still havent got it yet. He even told me hes waiting for Amazon to approve the sculpt but it wasnt the deal, deal was to pay me 50 % and pay me 100% after submission of file. Again later, i told him am uploading the files, then he told me to contact a collegue of him who is in London, he would process payment for me. Turned out he is the invester for the company and he didnt know whats happening with the company. He asked me to wait for few days (10 days) and he will sort things out. I asked him also after 11-12 days but he told me he still ahvent figured it out and aksed for more days. So after waiting for 20more days , he wasnt able to came to any conclusion. He was so sorry about what happened.
Now I got sick of Vijays fake promises about the payment and I had to go public about this as I have no option left so other people know the truth.
Honestly i was expecting a lot from the company initially of the stuff they posted on the website but in the end, all this happened. I will share may be file that i did for them now for everyone to download and use.

Please, stop scamming people.

Shady ****er. It’s a miracle this figure went out.

Hopefully this means the thing can shut down and no one will work with Vijay again.

The figure is honestly ok, nothing more and nothing less. Not a bad value, body needs to be replaced. Very happy to have John Lennon back in my collection.

This is the sculpt Vimal did for M8 which Vijay screwed him on.

43098158_10213957024253193_9065973854962188288_n.jpg

Also, one of the sculptor that they commissioned to sculpt The Tick hs was posting on facebook saying that he hasn't been paid for his work

Back