Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

Received my figure and was quite happy with it. Posted on facebook that now that I have my figure, I couldn't care less about M8 now (and their shenanigans).

Man.. Anthony fired back at me.. almost felt like a "shame on you for enjoying a figure that was made from cheated hard working folk".

Thought that was a little excessive but whatever. Kinda like saying "the burger was delicious" and dealing with "have you thought about the miserable life of that poor dead cow you are enjoying?"

Let's say this guy does have an axe to grind, does it make it any less valid if it's true? If publicly shaming a company is the only way to get their attention then I believe doing this is justified.

If this is true, it's probably a disgruntled employee Vijay owes money.

Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

Not usually a fan of remakes but looking forward to this one.

ced7b4756c5bcafa87f8f16604e4a39f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Again, I got no prove! But do you have prove that I am making this up?:wave:wave:wave

I have no stake in this (not interested in the figure at all), and for all I know you might be telling the truth, but this part of your post: are you serious?
If you accuse somebody of something, you have the burden of proof - not the other way around. Otherwise we can all make up whatever we want and then say the same... That people will doubt you is only natural, and you won't get far without any facts, figures or witnesses to back up your claims.

I have no stake in this (not interested in the figure at all), and for all I know you might be telling the truth, but this part of your post: are you serious?
If you accuse somebody of something, you have the burden of proof - not the other way around. Otherwise we can all make up whatever we want and then say the same... That people will doubt you is only natural, and you won't get far without any facts, figures or witnesses to back up your claims.

President does it all day.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

So it's looking less likely we'll ever see that Jack Burton figure from them?

I’m not serious. What I mean is I cannot and will not disclose the source of information without their permission. I’m very confident on what I said is true. The reason why I come forward to tell everyone here the truth is because many people think M8 is very suspicious and trying to figure out but without any clue. That’s why I try to share those information and make the whole picture clear.

I think all the smart people here like you can feel what’s true or not. What I’m serious from that post is “M8 doesn’t need me to shame them, they are shameless”:lol

I’m not serious. What I mean is I cannot and will not disclose the source of information without their permission. I’m very confident on what I said is true. The reason why I come forward to tell everyone here the truth is because many people think M8 is very suspicious and trying to figure out but without any clue. That’s why I try to share those information and make the whole picture clear.

I think all the smart people here like you can feel what’s true or not. What I’m serious from that post is “M8 doesn’t need me to shame them, they are shameless”:lol

Some random wandering into the forum for the express purpose of ragging on a company doesn't sit right with me. It might be true, but what's really going on is an unsubstantiated rant masquerading as a PSA.

Everyone here has been around the block enough times to know the risks in money-up-front preordering.

@xipotec. You going to bring politics into this thread? You really don’t have to go there do you?

Hahahah no just a joke...

Carry on.

I’ll just tweet it next time..
;)

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

BBTS has this in stock. So I guess it's officially, legitimately real now.

Back