Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

The reason we probably haven’t heard any of this until now is that said claimants will have been holding out in the hope they get paid. They’ve probably all collectively decided they’re aren’t now and so have decided to start exposing Molecule8 instead by way of revenge.

Not paying the help never gets far in this hobby

Hi everyone,
I don't post here so frequently as I prefer reading. I've been following this thread since its beginning. And I guess we've had so much fun with it. And still, it's a hobby. Don't risk your money. For some, it's the hard earned money. For others, it's just like paying an ice cream. Is Molecule8 a trusty company with so many troubles and problems? I only pre-ordered once and it's not from them.

So, play carefully :)
Have a nice day to you all, I'm back reading your posts.

Hello everyone! I’m from Hong Kong and I’m new here. Here is the real situation form several trusted sources that I would love to share with you.

Molecule8 is lying about losing there 1st batch of shipment. They didn’t ship anything until late July because they owe all the suppliers money and the suppliers wouldn’t deliver anything until M8 paid. That’s because Molecule8’s eputation is so BAD that no one trust them anymore.

If anyone here who looked at M8’s website, the management page last year. Do you remember there were 3 guys, Lee the CEO, Stephen and Vijay? The REAL owner is Vijay and he hired Lee as the CEO and Stephen. Lee left M8 in Nov 2017 because Vijay didn’t pay. Stephen left M8 in April also because Vijay hasn’t pay him the salary for many months even until now! You can go and check the management page now. Even the guy KAZ is NO LONGER working in M8 anymore for months!

If you look at the Artists page. I can’t say all but 99% of those artists are NOT working for M8! Vijay just put their name even without telling them to mislead people like us that they got so many goods artists.

Molecule8 owes many many people money. They owe a big prototyping company tens of thousands of US$ for making the Piano and other John Lennon, Willy Wonka prototypes. They still haven’t pay until now. They also owe several guys and artists who did the commission work for them until now.

If anyone here who had pre-ordered the ENDOSKELETON, I’ve to say GOOD LUCK! Because they haven’t started anything except some experimental prototypes. Even worse is they have broken up with that supplier. That means you will have to wait at least another year if they are really going to make it which I doubt.

For the so called up coming Willy Wonka, they cut most of the accessories and even changed to a cheap ABS body and still selling at the same price. My advice is wait for the REAL release and review and don’t pre-order because you will never know when you can get it. NEVER pre-order anything from Molecule8.

LMFAO Midget Spark really needs up his game if he wants people to believe this.

Trusted sources :lol a quote journos use when they actually are making it up themselves.
If there are so many that have not been paid and its not just this Jeremy dude from Republic why dont they come forward?
Also who said they lost the first shipment never heard this before and I been following this from day one?!?
I thought you pay suppliers first, thats the rule in any business I dont think the Chinese are that stupid as to do things for free then ask for money later.
99% of the artists have probably done there work already, they dont hang around they would just sculpt the head add paint and they are done why would they still be working for them it dont make sense as they are all freelance.
If this Kaz geezer no longer works for them why is he listed as management on their website.

This is all just hearsay, no proof and very badly written. If your going to try to publicly shame a company ffs do it a little better this is a bloody joke and actually a little embarrassing.

Had all my orders in and dispatched without a hitch!......
A few concerned guys out there ref deposits for Wonka but I am sat on those not M8 so pretty safe TBH.....
I'm sure it will all be back to business as usual.

Anthony has shared this everywhere to every group and forum, does this guy have an agenda? he said a couple of weeks ago of there will be something big dropping then he shares this, this is not big there is no way you can verify any of it and some of the allegations are just plain stupid and make no sense. I always thought Anthony was a bit biased but this shows him to be also very naive and a bit of an idiot if he thinks this proves anything.

Trusted sources :lol a quote journos use when they actually are making it up themselves.
If there are so many that have not been paid and its not just this Jeremy dude from Republic why dont they come forward?
Also who said they lost the first shipment never heard this before and I been following this from day one?!?
I thought you pay suppliers first, thats the rule in any business I dont think the Chinese are that stupid as to do things for free then ask for money later.
99% of the artists have probably done there work already, they dont hang around they would just sculpt the head add paint and they are done why would they still be working for them it dont make sense as they are all freelance.
If this Kaz geezer no longer works for them why is he listed as management on their website.

This is all just hearsay, no proof and very badly written. If your going to try to publicly shame a company ffs do it a little better this is a bloody joke and actually a little embarrassing.

You support them so hard you must be M8’s friend because Vijay is also from UK. You said I made this up and do you have any prove?
Do you suppose those companies who get cheated by M8 to come here to post and ask for YOUR help? I don’t think so!
Maybe I’m wrong about they said they lost their shipment because I saw from this thread. But do you think they keep saying they had shipped out the products in April is NOT lying?
One thing I agree with you is that paying the suppliers first before delivery is the rule, but M8 doesn’t understand that. M8 used someone’s trust and relationship to get things started before paying. That’s why so many people are being cheated.
Don’t you know there are “In-house” artists like HotToys and some other companies? As you agreed I said 99% of the “Artists” are all freelancers, so why M8 put their names on their company’s website just like they are their in-house staffs? And they don’t even tell them! If this is NOT misleading and I don’t know what is!
The ONLY reason why the guy Kaz is listed is because they have no one to list. Vijay insist to keep his name there to let you think he is not one man band. Actually, he is not one man band, his sales director is his brother in law, he got ONE staff in HK helping them to running around. Totally THREE men band:lol:lol:lol

Again, I got no prove! But do you have prove that I am making this up?:wave:wave:wave

Hi everyone,
I don't post here so frequently as I prefer reading. I've been following this thread since its beginning. And I guess we've had so much fun with it. And still, it's a hobby. Don't risk your money. For some, it's the hard earned money. For others, it's just like paying an ice cream. Is Molecule8 a trusty company with so many troubles and problems? I only pre-ordered once and it's not from them.

So, play carefully :)
Have a nice day to you all, I'm back reading your posts.

That’s why the people that have been in the hobby long enough ordered through retailers instead of direct. We’ve seen this ****show numerous times over the years

You support them so hard you must be M8’s friend because Vijay is also from UK. You said I made this up and do you have any prove?
Do you suppose those companies who get cheated by M8 to come here to post and ask for YOUR help? I don’t think so!
Maybe I’m wrong about they said they lost their shipment because I saw from this thread. But do you think they keep saying they had ship out the products in April is NOT lying?
One thing I agree with you is that paying the suppliers first before delivery is the rule, but M8 doesn’t understand that. M8 used someone’s trust and relationship to get things started before paying. That’s why so many people are being cheated.
Don’t you know there are “In-house” artists like HotToys and some other companies? As you agreed I said 99% of the “Artists” are all freelancers, so why M8 put their names on their company’s website just like they are their in-house staffs? And they don’t even tell them! If this is NOT misleading and I don’t know what is!
The ONLY reason why the guy Kaz is listed is because they have no one to list. Vijay insist to keep his name there to let you think he is not one man band. Actually, he is not one man band, his sales director is his brother in law, he got ONE staff in HK helping them to running around. Totally THREE men band:lol:lol:lol

Again, I got no prove! But do you have prove that I am making this up? M8 doesn’t need me to shame them, they are shameless :wave:wave:wave

All I know is that I preordered this thing and (a lot of delays in between) I received it perfectly fine (whether I like the figure itself or not).

They have an awfull and faulty marketing and communication strategy, but these conspirative theories... come on, they delivered.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

All I know is that I preordered this thing and (a lot of delays in between) I received it perfectly fine (whether I like the figure itself or not).

They have an awfull and faulty marketing and communication strategy, but these conspirative theories... come on, they delivered.

They half assed delivered...the figure wasn’t to prototype and M8 didn’t add the accessories that were promised either

Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

They half assed delivered...the figure wasn’t to prototype and M8 didn’t add the accessories that were promised either

Which accessories are you referring to? The collar? They said long ago that would not get to the retail product, and they put a guitar instead.

Which accessories are you referring to? The collar? They said long ago that would not get to the retail product, and they put a guitar instead.

What about the piano?

Maybe I’m wrong about they said they lost their shipment because I saw from this thread. But do you think they keep saying they had ship out the products in April is NOT lying?

Again, I got no prove! But do you have prove that I am making this up? M8 doesn’t need me to shame them, they are shameless :wave:wave:wave

OMG this is ****ing hilarious!!!

Anthony Your right veejay is my bum boy and m8 my employer, I get paid every time I post on here $100 a post so keep em coming :lol

Everyone said this thread was dead oh no its not :rotfl

Let's say this guy does have an axe to grind, does it make it any less valid if it's true? If publicly shaming a company is the only way to get their attention then I believe doing this is justified.

I received my Lennon. Definitely not figure of the year. But if I had never read this thread or if I had no social media accounts, I would have no complaints about the company itself (except for the delay after delay after delay, etc...)

(The figure itself is another story)

Back