Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

Oh I dont know, try and get a missing part from Blitzway, I was missing goggles from Ray, they just said contact your supplier which was a UK seller, they said cant do anything so sent back at a loss. At least they dont tell you to send it back or to deal with who you bought it off like all the rest do. I've had numerous issues with HT's also they dont even respond to you :rotfl

You shouldn’t be losing out sending back a faulty item, that’s against the law...

Proper pissed! I had a leg longer than the other so followed the steps and snap I have a broken Lennon leg! It's become lose. Also whilst undoing the button with not pressure the button has ripped of being held on by next to nothing :mad:

Waiting for M8 to respond!

Proper pissed! I had a leg longer than the other so followed the steps and snap I have a broken Lennon leg! It's become lose. Also whilst undoing the button with not pressure the button has ripped of being held on by next to nothing :mad:

Waiting for M8 to respond!

The longer leg happens because the leg has turned around inside the silicone and needs to be turned back round, it happened to both mine you just move the leg in a circle till it comes back round

You shouldn’t be losing out sending back a faulty item, that’s against the law...

Happened loads of times mate its why I try to buy from the UK now so I aint got much to pay if I have to return.

The longer leg happens because the leg has turned around inside the silicone and needs to be turned back round, it happened to both mine you just move the leg in a circle till it comes back round

did that bud and the leg has popped out of place so now just swings and won't pose :(

Good luck

You did it all wrong. In this thread you need more style. Here you go....

3a10f581152ed2e5636b3dd2ba3ad6c9.jpg

Neither is customer relations...or quality control...or..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hello everyone! I’m from Hong Kong and I’m new here. Here is the real situation form several trusted sources that I would love to share with you.

Molecule8 is lying about losing there 1st batch of shipment. They didn’t ship anything until late July because they owe all the suppliers money and the suppliers wouldn’t deliver anything until M8 paid. That’s because Molecule8’s eputation is so BAD that no one trust them anymore.

If anyone here who looked at M8’s website, the management page last year. Do you remember there were 3 guys, Lee the CEO, Stephen and Vijay? The REAL owner is Vijay and he hired Lee as the CEO and Stephen. Lee left M8 in Nov 2017 because Vijay didn’t pay. Stephen left M8 in April also because Vijay hasn’t pay him the salary for many months even until now! You can go and check the management page now. Even the guy KAZ is NO LONGER working in M8 anymore for months!

If you look at the Artists page. I can’t say all but 99% of those artists are NOT working for M8! Vijay just put their name even without telling them to mislead people like us that they got so many goods artists.

Molecule8 owes many many people money. They owe a big prototyping company tens of thousands of US$ for making the Piano and other John Lennon, Willy Wonka prototypes. They still haven’t pay until now. They also owe several guys and artists who did the commission work for them until now.

If anyone here who had pre-ordered the ENDOSKELETON, I’ve to say GOOD LUCK! Because they haven’t started anything except some experimental prototypes. Even worse is they have broken up with that supplier. That means you will have to wait at least another year if they are really going to make it which I doubt.

For the so called up coming Willy Wonka, they cut most of the accessories and even changed to a cheap ABS body and still selling at the same price. My advice is wait for the REAL release and review and don’t pre-order because you will never know when you can get it. NEVER pre-order anything from Molecule8.

Hello everyone! I’m from Hong Kong and I’m new here. Here is the real situation form several trusted sources that I would love to share with you.

Molecule8 is lying about losing there 1st batch of shipment. They didn’t ship anything until late July because they owe all the suppliers money and the suppliers wouldn’t deliver anything until M8 paid. That’s because Molecule8’s eputation is so BAD that no one trust them anymore.

If anyone here who looked at M8’s website, the management page last year. Do you remember there were 3 guys, Lee the CEO, Stephen and Vijay? The REAL owner is Vijay and he hired Lee as the CEO and Stephen. Lee left M8 in Nov 2017 because Vijay didn’t pay. Stephen left M8 in April also because Vijay hasn’t pay him the salary for many months even until now! You can go and check the management page now. Even the guy KAZ is NO LONGER working in M8 anymore for months!

If you look at the Artists page. I can’t say all but 99% of those artists are NOT working for M8! Vijay just put their name even without telling them to mislead people like us that they got so many goods artists.

Molecule8 owes many many people money. They owe a big prototyping company tens of thousands of US$ for making the Piano and other John Lennon, Willy Wonka prototypes. They still haven’t pay until now. They also owe several guys and artists who did the commission work for them until now.

If anyone here who had pre-ordered the ENDOSKELETON, I’ve to say GOOD LUCK! Because they haven’t started anything except some experimental prototypes. Even worse is they have broken up with that supplier. That means you will have to wait at least another year if they are really going to make it which I doubt.

For the so called up coming Willy Wonka, they cut most of the accessories and even changed to a cheap ABS body and still selling at the same price. My advice is wait for the REAL release and review and don’t pre-order because you will never know when you can get it. NEVER pre-order anything from Molecule8.

image.gif

I mean its just one person saying that but it kinda makes sense in a lot of ways. I speculated previously that lennon could have been held up due to non payments etc However there is such a thing as disgruntled employees and wouldnt be hard to post on here trying to upset the applecart.
There has been rumours floating around for a month or so but nothing confirmed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad that I got my Lennon figure and its all one and done. Happy with the product don't need exchanges or refunds.

No drama for me, could care less if they disappear tomorrow.

Seems that if all this were true we would have heard something before now? Especially using the artists names.

The reason I think is not everyone knows this forum and this thread talking about Molecule8. I think some of them just don’t bother posting. I came across this thread several days ago and found that M8 told so many Bullxhit and you guys have so many questions. That’s why I try to give everyone here a brief picture on what is really going on.

No need to trust me. You will see a group of victims is preparing an in-depth video report on this fraud company very soon.

The reason I think is not everyone knows this forum and this thread talking about Molecule8. I think some of them just don’t bother posting. I came across this thread several days ago and found that M8 told so many Bullxhit and you guys have so many questions. That’s why I try to give everyone here a brief picture on what is really going on.

No need to trust me. You will see a group of victims is preparing an in-depth video report on this fraud company.

6d06ce0fda94d3820df5b432c55c7392.jpg

The reason we probably haven’t heard any of this until now is that said claimants will have been holding out in the hope they get paid. They’ve probably all collectively decided they’re aren’t now and so have decided to start exposing Molecule8 instead by way of revenge.

Back