Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

Vaguebooking is so 2014.

Say what you gotta say, man. What's the worst that's going to happen? Vijay isn't going to ask you to do any more free "consulting" work for him?

50cdf0bf1a272c8e3105a6e9925a7140.jpg

Where’s the emoji for stop boring the **** out of me ???

It's generally unwise for a freelance artist comment on such things in public if he wants to be seen as a trusted vendor.

While I understand that, that'll probably only preclude you from working with *******s who screw with their partners anyway. Like a stand-up, good company shouldn't take offense to a ****** company getting put through the wringer if they screwed over people.

While I understand that, that'll probably only preclude you from working with *******s who screw with their partners anyway. Like a stand-up, good company shouldn't take offense to a ****** company getting put through the wringer if they screwed over people.

I disagree. If another company sees him bad mouthing a past employer they will think he could do it to them as well. Burn no bridges unless absolutely necessary like not getting paid.

Yeah, industry insiders will know what the score is anyway, they won't see the public service in a freelancer bad mouthing a company.

Well the good news for the day is that Molecule 8 is going to send my missing army jacket. I had essentially written it off, but glad they are honoring it.

That is good news. Should not have even been up for debate.

Oh I dont know, try and get a missing part from Blitzway, I was missing goggles from Ray, they just said contact your supplier which was a UK seller, they said cant do anything so sent back at a loss. At least they dont tell you to send it back or to deal with who you bought it off like all the rest do. I've had numerous issues with HT's also they dont even respond to you :rotfl

Back