Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

Where/when was this posted? I follow him on Facebook and don’t see anything on his page.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It’s on his own profile page, not in a group. It’s still there as his most recent post too although you may have to be a friend on Facebook to see it.

Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

It’s on his own profile page, not in a group. It’s still there as his most recent post too although you may have to be a friend on Facebook to see it.

Yeah that’s what I mean, I’m not seeing it on his Facebook page. Weird.

Edit: I guess it’s cause I’m only a follower and not a friend.

So have any Lennon's showed up in other stores yet and has anyone here who just bought one and recieved it? Just trying to establish weather is just us reviewers who got one.

So have any Lennon's showed up in other stores yet and has anyone here who just bought one and recieved it? Just trying to establish weather is just us reviewers who got one.

A few non reviewers seem to have received some but not that many. I’m beginning to think there won’t be any more either...

39497738_2066168010061330_8973015644391866368_n.jpg

Pretty sure this is what Stark is referring to:

3b7f11ba664b0565b07fac637a891cdd.png

If it helps, I originally placed an (very early on) through Molecule in April 2017, only to cancel it and received refund through the Paypal fiasco. Initially my place in line was in the 800’s

When things finally moved along, I placed another order through Molecule and my order was in the 1200’s. My order was fulfilled, but a certificate given to those who ordered the first 1000 was not included. So, I know the later order was filled.

Everywhere I look, the figure is still on Pre-order so all of this does not make sense. So what else is new...

I’m not a reviewer and I received mine.

12e16db5fc9d7d89155ac3b2ee3441a0.jpg

I still haven’t got round to futzing him.

Hmmm not sure it’s M8. Anthony states its possibly not an established company but the guy who posted about a company cheating contributors did work for star Ace or asmus from work I’ve seen on his FB page. Can’t say for sure who it is as it’s likely he did work for other companies too but who knows. Maybe both posts have nothing to do with the other. Curiouser and curioser said alice...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm not sure it’s M8. Anthony states its possibly not an established company but the guy who posted about a company cheating contributors did work for star Ace or asmus from work I’ve seen on his FB page. Can’t say for sure who it is as it’s likely he did work for other companies too but who knows. Maybe both posts have nothing to do with the other. Curiouser and curioser said alice...

The Cheshire cat says it's molecule 8, I'd be inclined to believe him.

Yep, saying that I just dug about and these posts by the same guy do point to M8 a little more. Not trying to spy or snoop just looking on the facebook pages for M8 posts show these comments appearing.
bf00691ea797ad7410f4c0d567dd5b6e.jpg
84221f9908a131c05e52670968dce294.jpg
e6db599fc087ade5e84b82a8246a7c2a.png
49b8ad60726523008c0a02223bbebc8f.png

It definitely is, don’t want to post how I know but it is.

Back