Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

Like its not ****e like Sideshow figures but it's not WOW €300 money either, it's just ah yeah, third party figure to me.

It’s not top notch but it’s three outfits and two heads and a bunch of accessories. Considering sideshows peice of garbage jack burton figure was almost 250 this is well priced.

Even if the head is too small the right body wirh the right mods to it should work. Even from that jacket pic the shoulders look a bit too broad. I think the figure is more than workable.

Then this body, whatever it is will work better for some other figure down the line. It’s how it works, I never sweat stuff like this

Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

I just received fedex shipping for a delivery tomorrow. It can only be Lennon or the Asmus Gimli.

Edit: confirmed to be from Molecule8 :panic:

Last edited:

Dean still thinks it has that fancy endoskeleton inside, and not the Phicen copy that M8 called the 'Lite'.

aacfe7db5f9e150d46f6a662e44422a8.jpg

Typical for M8 to include a leaflet for the Mark-01 Endoskeleton with the figure, to give the impression that you're holding something that's really high quality. Even fooled a veteran reviewer like Dean, because if you didn't know the backstory and unless you cut him open you'll never know.

That looks better than the phicen, they look quite different to me

That's immaterial.

What matters here is that M8 put the Mark-01 leaflet in the box to imply that's what's inside Lennon.

The booklet shows the endoskeleton mark I, which is the one that they’re selling separately, in fact you can see at the end page that there’s the container capsule. The endoskeleton that’s supossed to be inside the figure is the “light” version.

Both booklets are from other products, one that’s already available for purchasing and another portraying the coming figures.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

That's immaterial.

What matters here is that M8 put the Mark-01 leaflet in the box to imply that's what's inside Lennon.

You said its phicen rip off thats why I said it, its clearly not.

I believe sideshow has cancelled all orders for the mk1 endo so they might not be a thing anymore.

Because M8 said so themselves:

aacfe7db5f9e150d46f6a662e44422a8.jpg

Though they've told so many lies nobody knows what's in there until somebody cuts it open.

It’s still a mark 1. I never expected it to have the terminator head and articulated fingers (or whatever). I don’t see how that’s a bait and switch to advertise that body with a card insert. :dunno

I believe sideshow has cancelled all orders for the mk1 endo so they might not be a thing anymore.

That might be SS just wiping their hands clean from this company. They'll get rid of whatever Lennons were purchased through their site and be done with it.

That might be SS just wiping their hands clean from this company. They'll get rid of whatever Lennons were purchased through their site and be done with it.

That would require Sideshow to have a negative opinion on M8. I doubt they could care less about the company and how its been run. All they care about is sales, not the ethics involved.

See...

Sure it's about making money, but having another headache might not be worth the profit. I don't mean the shenanigans that M8 is up to, but having to deal with customers looking for you to make it right. I guess SS has had a lot of practice with their own lackluster products dealing with customers. Well then, I just talked myself out of my own position.

I wrote "copy" not "ripoff", because it's a simpler, more functional design like the Phicen, as opposed to the more elegant Mark-01 that's made to be seen.

Yes where I come from that means rip off and copy means the same, its not. Its not more elegant either its much bigger, heavier and looks a lot more robust.

Uncle Clipper has got it covered guys!

Not only is Rick an awesome guy but he speaks the truth..... looking forward to seeing his thoughts.

Clipper king....... pics also by Clipper.

"Straight from the box sneak peak.
Worth the wait ...... YES!!!
First impression ...... Heavy as **** and body feels better quality than anything I’ve ever felt"

37185960_1446273502138828_8754623102920425472_n.jpg
37225272_1446273482138830_2387805845808218112_n.jpg
37253645_1446273492138829_8102157226367516672_n.jpg

If Clipper can’t make it look good then no one can...

Back