Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

Nobody's going to have to cut this thing open, that skin is going to be gone of its own accord after a few weeks.

I’m amazed by the detail
558d9630d11096a90ca439fd90a4d43f.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Thank you very much!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

You're welcome :D

Wow what's with the carved butt?? This thing is not even phicen quality. Oh but I don't know, maybe they're going to be specifically detailed with that section..

You're welcome :D

Wow what's with the carved butt?? This thing is not even phicen quality. Oh but I don't know, maybe they're going to be specifically detailed with that section..

Must have slipped through quality control...either that, or John was into acupuncture, or maybe took beatings from “Mother”...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Who said the hilarity in this thread would stop once the figure was released? M8 is the company that keeps on giving.

Apart from the biker helmet size/Play-Dooh hair...I have seen Playmobil figures with better sculpted hair.....the body looks like something done in a basement with a bad leftover silicone mix!!! and those jacket lapels....thick as corrugated carton board. Sorry to say...and to put how bad this Figure......SSC Jack Burton Big Trouble in Little China figure is a masterpiece...from ALL ANGLES compared to this Lennon figure...this is in my very personal opinion, taste and view.

Back