Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

Yeah the hair looks pretty rough and that seam isn't pretty either. :slap

I'm still waiting to see the head next to a normal one or on a normal body.

I keep asking those who have received theirs to do this but I'm getting ignored.

It seems so strange to me that they made the shirt have real buttons. Because of that the pockets and buttons themselves are huge. I would rather have it look accurate than to be able to play dress up.

Screen Shot 2018-07-13 at 11.58.06 AM.jpg

Customs for now

Not had a new figure since I sent back my Blitzway Ray because of the issues, paid the same price and get an extra head which I may put on another body like this guy did.
I think when jacket is off the head may look a little more in scale as that really is quite a thick jacket

Do you know which body is this?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

I keep asking those who have received theirs to do this but I'm getting ignored.
I'll try to remember that.:wink1: I just got a tracking number for the figure and it should be arriving either today or tomorrow. I don't know man, as based off recent pics I'm not very optimistic that the figure will look great.:lol We'll see once it arrives how I feel.

Not had a new figure since I sent back my Blitzway Ray because of the issues, paid the same price and get an extra head which I may put on another body like this guy did.
I think when jacket is off the head may look a little more in scale as that really is quite a thick jacket

What's up with odd tank top shirt agree change shirt remove the man boobs lol sorry. A slim body would be best for John.

What's up with odd tank top shirt agree change shirt remove the man boobs lol sorry. A slim body would be best for John.
Just seen some full body shots of this and he looks like Bruce Lee or something, awful.

Someone posted these on fb, it's the body, not so much sculpt details on it
Lennon Endo.jpg
Lennon Endos.jpg

John's whipped & buckshot scarred butt. :lol

The shoulders don't look like they'll last too long, pretty creased already.

Back