Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

I would like to see a decent, thorough review, just for curiosity's sake.
I want to see how well articulated this fabulous new body is, I want to see how much good futzing can help the poor tailoring, I want to see the true potential of this figure (or lack thereof).

I still think if it was as amazing as they are making out they'd have a proper showcase video on their website.
Instead we have this odd, almost covert release up people you've never heard of who all take the same kind of pics.
Let's see that bad boy in the black oval neck top.
Also there are still people complaining about not getting their tracking number so still looks like smoke and mirrors to me.

I'd like to see this thing's articulation as well. So far all we've seen is the standing straight up pose. Let's see how great that Mark 2 body is. :lol

Jeez, just imagine how tiny the inevitable recast heads are going to be. :horror

Still, I did always want to make this guy...

CPxV7omUcAAeuBN.jpg

As a guy who apparently can't say anything good about anything I have to say that I don't think this figure looks that bad at all.

Is it the revolutionary figure that it claimed to be and does it look as good as those renderings? No. But come on who really expected that anyways?

So obviously this company deserves several swift kicks in the balls for being so full of themselves and full of ****, but I think as far as 1/6 figures go and what its priced for it's kind of good. Oh I know I'll be doing a body swap, which is kind of hilarious at the end of the day.

To me, the thing that looks the worst is the blue suit. The sleeve tailoring looks terrible, super over sized.

I think that the rest is totally futzable. Really looking forward to having one of my heroes back in my collection.

Do you think you'll be able to make the head size work, Ray? One thing I always like about your customs is the attention to proportions, which is so important to the realism. Based on the pics so far, I can't imagine how this will work out.

IMO the headsculpt is pretty good, of course the sizing remains uncertain, but I think the baggy coat makes it look smaller than it really is. We’ll see.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Anyone gonna volunteer to light one on fire and film it so we can see that endoskeleton come out of the ashes?

Yeah the hair looks pretty rough and that seam isn't pretty either. :slap

I'm still waiting to see the head next to a normal one or on a normal body.

Not had a new figure since I sent back my Blitzway Ray because of the issues, paid the same price and get an extra head which I may put on another body like this guy did.
I think when jacket is off the head may look a little more in scale as that really is quite a thick jacket

Last edited:

Not had a new figure since I sent back my Blitzway Ray because of the issues, paid the same price and get an extra head which I may put on another body like this guy did.
I think when jacket is off the head may look a little more in scale as that really is quite a thick jacket

Thanks for sharing this pic man looks better on another body. I think part of the issue is M8's body, neck is not only too long but a bit thin too.

The head doesn't look so small now.

Thanks for sharing this pic man looks better on another body. I think part of the issue is M8's body, neck is not only too long but a bit thin too.

The head doesn't look so small now.

No problem, I wonder how that body will look with the blue jacket on.

Back