Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

Really? What did harvy get below?

That skeleton will exceed logic and reality. No such thing inside. You have #98 of 1,000 lies.

Good to see M8 sent Figaland his missing hands quicker than SS. :rotfl
I think from Harvey's pics although not well posed and futzed it doesn't look bad..... the green shirt looks hideous though :/

What harvey got is a leaflet or picture of the endo behind the COA I believe.

See here.....

36732372_1023916557767714_5888400240125411328_n.jpg
34366804_607370446299547_2207998186717446144_n.jpg
34530421_607370456299546_1603840216819302400_n.jpg

What a bizarre design choice for that certificate. Text on text, white text on a white background, an image of another figure too.

EDIT: And Godfather has gone ahead and cleared this whole thing up the second before I posted this.

Saw this on facebook apparently they cancelled the mk 1 endoskeleton.
Was this common knowledge?
d8b567b24abf476e9aeeb7e380c7348e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If M8 could have just kept their mouth shut and come on to the 1/6 scene as another company to the fray this would have been a nice, not revolutionary, way to enter. It's been--what-- a little over a year since this was announced? And I don't mean their BS about it being done. I guess hype does matter since it got most of us here. This thing has flaws and is in line with some second even third tier companies in the hobby. If they survive hopefully they improve and stop the BS. Just produce the damn thing.

That’s the simple solution

Revolutionary in a way no one else has done it. Even if it was the most ****ed up and stupid way to go about it.

They should have flown under the radar for a few figures and improved over time instead of **** talking right out of the gate :lol

Trump is revolutionary.

Sorry, couldn't resist. No politics, I know.

Somebody please “Make KA Kim’s Lennon (and the green army shirt) Great Again!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, where are all the other people who received their figures?

So, where are all the other people who received their figures?

Apart from those in Asian market I dunno if we'll see much more for about 2 weeks.
My local retailer has said 14 days as a rough guess, he's had some issues with people not paying so not sure if that would hold up his shipment.

Here's hoping. :pray:

They should have flown under the radar for a few figures and improved over time instead of **** talking right out of the gate :lol

I listened to that Podcast with the CEO and he's a typical snake oil salesman; over-promise and under-deliver. Bad when trying to create quality product, but great when trying to find investors in your company which he obviously got.

He fooled a lot of people here in this very thread with that podcast.

I think that most of us want to believe there's good in people. What I started finding odd was when the figure started to become this grandiose, impossible figure to achieve and people were still defending it.

I'm not seeing any perceptible difference between these finished headsculpts and the ones they said they were "layering pore detail into" or whatever from the Hong Kong toy show nearly a year ago.

Back