Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

My question is do we think Wonka will be the same ***** show as Lennon? Or will they learn from Lennon?

I’d say they have learned already seeing as we have heard absolutely nothing about it.

Moving forward, they are best doing what every other company does and give us nothing between announcement and release.

I can't wait to see how they handle /don't handle QC complaints...the next chapter in the MH8 saga is about to unfold.

So now instead of a handful of pics from M8, we have a handful of pics from 1 guy.....ONE guy and this proves Lennon is released somehow. Is this guy that honorable and well known?

Quick!

Someone take a pic of the guys thumb in the video so we can compare it to the thumb in these new pics!

Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

It is strange that both guitar cases are missing the plectrums. But that could just just be a common issue with items shifting in the box during transit.

He just posted more pics. They are unfutzed and look on the bad side. Eeeeesh.

Yeah, it looks like an okay figure... but not the quality you'd expect for the price or for how hard they were going on how it would revolutionize the industry.

The hair in particular is pretty bad looking; looks almost like a recast.

The guy with the missing hands posted a video. I’d post it, but I don’t know how to post videos from Facebook.

Lol at that head/shoulder ratio, and that pencil neck, geeeeez.
Still reckon these are the few in that warehouse video that they've either sent out to reviews or have pretended to send out to people.

Looks okay.

0a51edb1c75c35416df057de35a1ccf8.png

d182276852dc5175b373eac1813633a0.png

Can someone please embed the video so we can all have a look? Thanks.

I will say not impressed with the pics the guy posted but the video of the other guy it looks pretty decent. The missing hands issue is pretty rubbish.

On another note how rubbish that we have to attach the patches ourselves. :slap

The singing head....JL didn't have fangy looking gap teeth

john-lennon.jpg

The figure is okay, not great. When the purple inlays are used as a backdrop the figure looks okay, but when it's got no backdrop the wacky proportions start to show up. Don't like the hair in those first pics.

The guy mentioned the endoskeleton does this thing still have it?

Back