Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

Just saw they put up some videos of factory workers putting these things in boxes. Who the hell wants to see that, or be reminded about the ****** underpaid work that goes into these things?

:slap

Just saw they put up some videos of factory workers putting these things in boxes. Who the hell wants to see that, or be reminded about the ****** underpaid work that goes into these things?

:slap

Maybe it was to show that they're using actual boxes and putting actual things in them. Was the video captioned, "not renders yo"?

Call me sceptical but that's one figure.
Could be same figure on that YouTube unboxing.
The time for excitement is when Godfather has his.

Wow. It looks great! I’m looking forward to getting mine.

Call me sceptical but that's one figure.
Could be same figure on that YouTube unboxing.
The time for excitement is when Godfather has his.

That's a lot of pressure to put on Owen! We are placing the figures legitimacy based on if Owen receives it or not? Sounds fair :slap

I'd imagine US guys would get theirs before I get mine but yeah I will happily give an honest opinion - I will say I've never pre ordered a figured and had so much stress that I no longer want it.

We'll see how it turns out I'm not expecting much given the hideous green shirt pictures. :rotfl

Here you go:

Doesn't look terrible, but these are not the best pictures. Will look forward to seeing how they did after all this drama as people with better cameras get theirs in-hand - guess I have to eat some humble pie as I was genuinely convinced they wouldn't deliver anything.

Pretty minor but anyone notice that the pics and the video that the guitar plectrums aren't in the case?

The jacket on that needs futzing for sure it's lopped to one side..... asked the guy for more pics out the box :)
Just impressed they delivered a figure.

At least it looks like Lennon :lecture

Last edited:

Anyone else you'd give them credit for finally delivering and the end product being 'not terrible'. Somehow M8 don't deserve credit because of the epic, copper-bottomed, ocean-going dishonesty that had attended this release for over a year. It's going to take a lot of great pics and satisfied customers to wash away the taste.

I hope this thread can be archived after the new thread is made. I had a ton of fun times in here.

Glad to see M8 actually released something. Now someone needs to do the honorable thing and cut one open.

Back