Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

*cue Match Game theme*

1. Lennon

2. Poo

3. Giraffe

4. My Blank

answer-doo-dood1.gifCNR3.jpganswer-butt.gif

With all the stories, lies, misleading info. etc, why would they start telling the truth now regarding the shirt? Or anything else for that matter.

Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

With all the stories, lies, misleading info. etc, why would they start telling the truth now regarding the shirt? Or anything else for that matter.

Exactly! As Lennon said...”Just gimme some truth”, which they never have..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That neck seems a bit long. The face came out pretty well but I am dying to see the quality of all this.

And before anybody asks me or gives me any flack, I haven't spoken to M8 since last year so I don't know anything. :)

Last edited:

It looks like crap. It is. Very poor production on so much of it. If you like it- fine, but I think they really mislead on the features and quality- and can't wait to see what is inside that body- that fancy endoskeleton?????????????:rotfl

Given how this is one of the most popular threads on the forum my conspiracy theorist sense indicates that the real revenue from these figures will not only come schmucks but also from our clicks. SSF and M8 secret alliance played us like a damn fiddle! :lol

I've kept my order so look forward a brutally honest review from me.

On the upside of this my Ray manzarek will have Piano playing hands.
I'm hoping can salvage the imagine outfit in this pic it doesn't look so bad but still not price tag worthy. Would be curious to see how the imagine jacket looks buttoned up.

Lennon2.jpg

Least the hands will be useful and the guitar :rotfl

Last edited:

So glad they went with a seamless body. Now all those pesky joints aren't visible underneath his 2 layers of clothing. I still have this on preorder at BBTS. I keep forgetting to cancel. So it'll probably end up in my collection.

Given how this is one of the most popular threads on the forum my conspiracy theorist sense indicates that the real revenue from these figures will not only come schmucks but also from our clicks. SSF and M8 secret alliance played us like a damn fiddle! :lol

God, I wish...

Considering nobody has it in hand we are year beyond the original shipping date, and.... nothing real in hand. :slap

Hmm... I don't really see the market for a Randy Travis figure -- but to each their own, I guess.

I thought that was just a bad photoshop for a joke. He doesn't appear on their page under Products.

On the off chance I Googled it.

And it's real. :lol

https://molecule8.com/product/travis-touchdown/

Are you going to take an X-Acto to his smooth, rubber body and see if there really is a metal skeleton in him?

Z8UJ.gif

Lol yes it is totally real the pre order is up - Hilarious given Lennon hasn't shipped and Wonka hasn't been shown either lmao.

Possibly doubt we'll ever get to see that metal endo though.

Back