Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

Wow, you are totally missing the point of my analogy and it has sailed right over your head and into the bleachers. While extreme, it was to demonstrate that not all talk is good talk and doesn't always generate positive buzz or even sales. I'm hoping there is a language barrier or learning disability that caused the misinterpretation of my post as you've jumped way away from the point.

When im chatting about a toy I dont expect some muppet to start comparing it with ****ing peado's.
Where you come from that might be acceptable but where I come from that **** will get you knocked out!

that is exactly what Molecule8 has on display this weekend nothing but blah blah blah

Giving what? Nothing but "blah blah blah"...go Molecule8!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Will the figure be "magnetic attached" to the base?...after seeing the video and all the " all new features" ....the base shown with the "prototypes" is not the "actual pole-less" one that will be used...as said by the video/show review making the comments. About the endoskeleton....the mold making and machining of the prototype for production will be extreamly expensive and if one looks at the pictures(?) Is wayyyyy over stylistic for a working inner figure frame...just like its done for show and as a stand alone piece...there are many other ways to do that in a more cost effective way and not becoming a QC nightmare.

They blocked me on FB from commenting or messaging them.

Their worst nightmare is a knowledgeable collector.
I called them out for treating us like idiots saying "pores will be added" lol.
We weren't born yesterday, we all know how casting works.

honestly this company is pathetic, and their interaction and lack of explanation to their customers / market base is beyond unacceptable.

So here is where I am confused. They start off, first thing, with the awesome Kim painted sculpt. Then months later, they show us this awful sculpt and paint and claim they are showing us their line of progress. Ok, so when they showed the progress line on their site, it didn't include this sculpt or paint. I don't believe for one second that they started off with this WIP and progressed to the superior sculpt we were shown and expected. As we have seen, the complete opposite is happening. If they truly wanted to show the logical progression/evolution of the product, which sounds good, they should have the figure set up showing the different stages and they could flaunt their skills. Remember, people tell you who they are, usually very quickly, if you are listening.

Have they refunded anyone if you paid them direct(or through PP)???

This thread is more entertaining than Netflix by far. It could be an original series already.

A lot of the negative comments on their Facebook posts have been removed. Now it's very heavily weighted to people attacking "entitled" collectors who have put forward their concerns. So, the only negative comments that are left have a string of attacks in the opposite direction.

And, on the flip side, comments like this have been left: "So much complaining in this hobby. They are a new company if your so worried wait to order. Every company pushes things back from one item to the next. Give them a break and find something more productive to waste ur time doing." And one of the likes is from Molecule8 themselves, while another is from a more positive-feeling member here.

I think that collectors who have paid $300 up front months ago have every right to moan. I bet most of the people calling them "entitled" probably only put down a small deposit with BBTS

They are clearly using the SONY studios strategy of deleting post/comments from the Female Ghostbusters movie to suit their agenda

Back