Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

Blitzway at comic con , just a rough idea to customers of what they will be getting

e4b794ef-7cba-4eee-a517-cc8a38627113.jpg

Ok, that is funny. LoL.

There's over 160k views on here which is unheard of for a new company, there Facebook page is going nuts and they haven't even released a figure.

If this turns out to be a great figure they will certainly be in peoples minds.

I think they know exactly what they are doing.

There's over 160k views on here which is unheard of for a new company, there Facebook page is going nuts and they haven't even released a figure.

Thanks for the perfectly timed segue:

Hi

All the finer detailing work will now take place to reveal what was originally done by K.A.KIM, such as the wrinkles, pores and of course the hair.

Thank you

Molecule8 team

You keep pushing the whole "even trash talk is good talk" because they are at least talking about them. People talk horribly about child molesters in neighborhoods and there's Sex Offender lists run by states. Just because people are talking about them and made a list doesn't mean I'm going to a barbecue at their house. All the talk and lists inform me that I need to stay away which I will.

It's going to be fantastic , none of you are true Lennon fans if you can't wait for perfection! John would be upset with your hate and spite!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But will the estate sign off on something like this?

skullboy, aren't you the one that said that all the pics they were posting on Facebook and their site were WIP pics from last year?

You keep pushing the whole "even trash talk is good talk" becausyou e they are at least talking about them. People talk horribly about child molesters in neighborhoods and there's Sex Offender lists run by states. Just because people are talking about them and made a list doesn't mean I'm going to a barbecue at their house. All the talk and lists inform me that I need to stay away which I will.

Are you ****ing crazy!!!

WTF has a figure got to do with peodo's, seriously man your head ****ing messed up thinking **** like that.

Trash talk is like in boxing now if you had of said boxing I might have to agree but what you said has absolutely ****all to do with a figure

Are you ****ing crazy!!!

WTF has a figure got to do with peodo's, seriously man your head ****ing messed up thinking **** like that.

Trash talk is like in boxing now if you had of said boxing I might have to agree but what you said has absolutely ****all to do with a figure

Wow, you are totally missing the point of my analogy and it has sailed right over your head and into the bleachers. While extreme, it was to demonstrate that not all talk is good talk and doesn't always generate positive buzz or even sales. I'm hoping there is a language barrier or learning disability that caused the misinterpretation of my post as you've jumped way away from the point.

Back