Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

Eamon O'Donoghue Folks will not be disappointed!
LikeShow More Reactions
· Reply · 1
· 3 hrs

Eamon O'Donoghue Because I do work for Molecule 8 and I am witnessing first hand the care an attention that is going into this. I could tell you just how much care and time went into the glasses alone.

We give the best care for our figure......

No one cares about our figure like we care.....

We care the best....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

c1aaf2da334d6b4be167f0119ed85d77.jpg

If I were KA Kim and Eamon or anyone else that has a voice in the community I'd seriously be careful having these M8's back prior to them producing and showing off a full figure. They could come off looking foolish.

So, Eamon's doing the art for this box?

Is this not the box?

sprite-alt.jpg

At least that box does two things that are possibly needed. 1) It identifies it's contents and 2) gives you advice if you happen to be disappointed.

What I see is not a box.....

But a computer rendering of a box....

I think it's going to be perfect! Open up your hearts and believe, I believe that children are the future let them lead the way, show them all the beauty they posses inside!

Lennon will be amazing and you will tremor in his basking glow! I love you Lennon!

I love coming back to this thread every now and then to see how it's all "progressing". It's thoroughly entertaining.

Eamon is pretty critical of things when it's fitting...that's quite a blow of gravitas to hear him vouch for it. I'm still skeptical, but hearing he's on board is a little more validation. Doesn't justify the bizzare tactics M8 is using.

Eamon is pretty critical of things when it's fitting...that's quite a blow of gravitas to hear him vouch for it. I'm still skeptical, but hearing he's on board is a little more validation. Doesn't justify the bizzare tactics M8 is using.

I wouldn't imagine he'd be critical of someone sending him a paycheck.

Back