Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 (New company)

qxlx6p.jpg

This new skeleton for pre-order. . . lordy.

I'm leaning more and more towards the fact that these guys need to show some income against all the money they've been putting up developing this stuff. Robbing Peter to pay Paul sort of thing, or rather robbing Paul, George and Ringo to pay John, is more like it.

I'm very surprised that Sideshow is (allegedly) distributing their stuff. What stuff do they have to distribute? It took them quite a while to get on the Star Ace, threezero, Asmus boat, why would they agree to distribute M8 with nothing to show for it? This is all just fishy.

I guess we'll know more soon.

Hey Jude give me your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That Endo-Lennon is one of the coolest looking things I have ever seen posted here. :lol

That $200 endo seems like it's just a Molecule8 vanity piece. I can't really see a use for it, unless you're a big fan of Molecule8. :lol

If enough people pre-order the Endoskeleton based on renders maybe Molecule8 will be generous enough to actually make one for real?

I'm 75% sure that's what is actually going on.

They should add an "interest" section to their forum.

Molecule8 said:
Yes that is correct they are renders, though we hope it wont be to long until you will see the actual images of the Endoskeleton.

It's a bit worrying how they have two $200+ figures up for preorder, but they haven't shown a proper prototype for either of them.

I've changed my mind; I'm back to being skeptical. :lol

Hmmmm it feels like a kickstarter project except so far molecule 8 wouldn't meet the requirements of Kickstarter

Surprised no one posted the other pics besides the head.

Selling just a skeletal frame for $200 makes me think maybe the decision makers aren't actually collectors. Then to state that the first 1000 will be numbered sequentially? Like it's some sort of highly sought after lithograph or something.

I really want this company to succeed but I've seen some questionable decisions IMO.

I don't think there is any way this figure lives up to the hype Molecule 8 is trying to build.

Back