Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

Yes, we have.

The headsculpt that everyone was making fun of, the one they said they would add detail to in the next step. The figure from that overseas toy show, that was part of the Seven booth.

They've shown the production sample, in that line-up of the three outfits. When they announced it had been approved by the Lennon estate. It's pretty clear it's degraded from the hand-painted proto.

That endo that was majorly stepped down from that skeleton-looking render that was posted at the outset.

They've shown a number of molded pieces, like the hands, the boot bottoms.
You could easily cast that sculpt at home same with the hands, didn't look like a factory piece just something quickly cobbled together from bits.
The pic of all three outfits on their website looks pretty photoshopped to me so they're possibly not even a full figure.

latest update from m8: hi guys, we have discovered a very minor defect on the surface coating on the endoskeleton inside the lennon body in the first batch of figures. to make sure our product gets 100% satisfaction from customers, we have decided to recall all 270 figures. our next first batch of Lennon figures will ship by August. stay tuned for more updates.

"After receiving final approval from the John Lennon estate, we can now confirm that the shipping date for John Lennon "Imagine" will be January 2018". :impatient:

latest update from m8: hi guys, we have discovered a very minor defect on the surface coating on the endoskeleton inside the lennon body in the first batch of figures. to make sure our product gets 100% satisfaction from customers, we have decided to recall all 270 figures. our next first batch of Lennon figures will ship by August. stay tuned for more updates.

:lol :lol :lol

Picture yourself in a boat on a river
With plenty of fibs, and plenty of lies..
Somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly
There’s no way that I’m going to buy..

Plenty of renders they’re hoping you see
Taking your money away
Climb on this thread with your head in the sky and your gone!

Choosey TIL I See What I’m Buying....ah!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think we're on the event horizon.

67mCp.jpg

Nothing. The same proto they've been showboating all along.

Sup guys so something interesting popped up.

So if you type in Molecule8 on facebook it goes to a japanese Molecule8 page.

https://www.facebook.com/molecule8.jp/photos/rpp.1451241164951553/1583887605020241/?type=3&theater
this picture appears posted Jan 30.

View attachment 408825
View attachment 408826

So for whoever who defended when I said the head was underscaled......open your eyes and look at the head vs the body lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like a 'Exclusive Premier' level figure from the 90's in those shots. :lol

Sorry guys It's the one they showed ages ago after looking at it on the laptop.
Still weird as to why they didn't post this on the normal site.

So now I have to go train with Pai Mei to get the figure? My Cantonese is terrible.:mad:

Back