Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

Shouldn't these already be done and on a ship to make their April 6th date? Hmmmm, seems MoleculeLate . . .

I'll just leave this here. :lol

D45NnNb.png

ZKLDsoY.png

Seems like the "scammers" kicked off production. It would make sense for them to make fake production pics to keep the scam going right naysayers?

Regardless it looks like things are moving forward. Who knows what quality will be in store for it however.

Is there even any reason for this to have a Phicen like body? All of it is covered by clothing. It's not like it has joints that need to be invisible.

Seems like the "scammers" kicked off production. It would make sense for them to make fake production pics to keep the scam going right naysayers?

Regardless it looks like things are moving forward. Who knows what quality will be in store for it however.

Well played scam Jon :rotfl

People who keep saying it's a scam need to look closer! Yes they suck at marketing and yes they suck at giving solid date's etc but they have a license's that are very costly! There is no way sideshow would touch them if they weren't some what legit. Right?

The fact that they have the best artist including KA and Mike Hill and sideshow also selling their product a legit license holder promoting them says something. :lecture

* No one gives a **** about your screenshots what are you 5? :rotfl

Just showing that know-it-all that it's his reading comprehension that is lacking. BTW, there's plenty of people who find great joy in my screenshots.

Just showing that know-it-all that it's his reading comprehension that is lacking. BTW, there's plenty of people who find great joy in my screenshots.

I've read through most of this thread and you are by far the most entertaining.

I get the impression your adversary is a she, but I could be wrong :)

Well played scam Jon :rotfl

People who keep saying it's a scam need to look closer! Yes they suck at marketing and yes they suck at giving solid date's etc but they have a license's that are very costly! There is no way sideshow would touch them if they weren't some what legit. Right?

The fact that they have the best artist including KA and Mike Hill and sideshow also selling their product a legit license holder promoting them says something. :lecture

Good points but far from bulletproof.

SS also took POs for the "Legendary Inventor" and even used Jobs' name on their site if I recall correctly and well, let's just say it didn't end well, so there's that. :dunno

I've read through most of this thread and you are by far the most entertaining.

I get the impression your adversary is a she, but I could be wrong :)

Thanks Mr. Thor...you're by far my favorite god.

I expect Wonka to be a lot quicker a go a lot smoother for them. They will now have there preferred factories and tailors already chosen from their experience with Lennon.

Looks like they are deep into their run, re-starting production. I don't see a possible April release unless it's super limited in HK. BUT, it looks like these might be shipping in April so my best guess is we'll get these in the States in May.

Same with Hot Toys, figures go out in batches.

Molecule8's timeline will probably be the following:

Initial first batch are either for toy reviewers / photographers & bloggers / people that ordered earliest directly. Roughly 30-50 units so they make their April deadline.

The remaining direct orders and Overseas Big distributors "like" Sideshow (or BBTS) get a second batch along as they usually take longer to make like and longer to ship... 200-300 units, probably May-June

Third batch is everything else from late orders or smaller distributors July.

M8 is on the roll.

You negative nancys are gonna eats lots of crow!!

I'm glad to finally see what seem to be production pics, hopefully this will turn out alright in the end.
It would be awesome to see a new player in the high end market.

I had confrontation from Uk seller he’s expecting to get the batch in April.

Apparently the 2nd batch will be those who ordered after a certain point. How true that is I don’t know 🤔

I had confrontation from Uk seller he’s expecting to get the batch in April.

Apparently the 2nd batch will be those who ordered after a certain point. How true that is I don’t know ��

Confrontation or Confirmation

Back