Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

lindastreff.jpg

Mom always chooses the wrong kind of men too.

“The team at Molecule 8 are well known for creating figures of the highest quality that are eagerly sought by collectors and fans.”

View attachment 392291

This a thousand times this.

Sure they need Lennon's State permission but you know you are a ****** startup when you boast about having Yoko Ono's approval of all things, that's just a few steps short of asking John Wayne Gacy via ouija board if it's ok to kitbash the guy. :lol

What I find interesting, is that they are reporting this on the news here in Toronto. "Yoko Ono approves company to make 12 inch replica figurines of John Lennon".
Ridiculous that CP24 in Toronto has such little to report, that this is "news", and secondly, it sounds like they are only now just starting the whole process....

Luckily they can’t delete the comments on this post.....
Yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least there is something legit about this company in the fact they have the rights.

I've given up hope after trying to be positive but it's hard when it's empty promise after empty promise. :slap

Back