Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

Actually was my first time using it. No issues, I wrote message to PayPal as what happened and M8 was given 1 week time to respond which they chose to ignore, so I got my refund after.
My intention was to force them to respond to my queries on PayPal initially but didn't expect them to ignore that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, they can't be bothered to reply. They're too busy hand drilling pores on each of the Lennon headsculpts.

Just been over to their website to have a goose at their forum and it seems all posts are being vetted by admin before they're published, does anyone know if that's how it was before?

i doubt there is still enough preorder to fund their
lennon figure which i think is still in development
stage. unless they are very high on reserve capital,
the chance of lennon seeing the day of light is fading.

Not only was the release a disaster, the response effort may have doomed this company before they ever released a single product. I think ppl would have had some understanding if they came out and said before the deadline that they were having an issue but theyre working hard to resolve it.

Instead they went silent and starting deleting ppsts. Horrible, horrible crisis management.

Not sure theyll ever regain the public trust.

Not only was the release a disaster, the response effort may have doomed this company before they ever released a single product. I think ppl would have had some understanding if they came out and said before the deadline that they were having an issue but theyre working hard to resolve it.

Instead they went silent and starting deleting ppsts. Horrible, horrible crisis management.

Not sure theyll ever regain the public trust.

i think they have already passed the point of no return

What?! No paypal protection?! Where do I sign up? Love me some insecure deposits on pre order products.

Credit Cards only? Well I'm out, I was going to send them a fat envelope of cash. Oh well.

I found this on the website:
https://www.thegoodthebadandtherobots.co.uk/Molecule8_John_Lennon_16_Figure/p24474_17385441.aspx

© 2017 Yoko Ono Lennon. Lennon and John Lennon are trademarks of Yoko Ono.The John Lennon Signature is a registered trademark of Yoko Ono.

Maybe they did got approval :)

I don't think "approval" is any sign of success or seriousness for M8...NECA got approval over a decade ago and to be honest there is no shortage of John Lennon appearing on T-shirts, mugs, posters, notebooks, etc...go into Spencer Gifts at your local mall and see how many places you see John Lennon's face...M8 makes it sound like having acquired approval which is obviously as easy as writing a check is some sign that they should be taken seriously...not sure why...

Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

Well if it's Yoko Ono who approves everything personally then that could actually explain everything. She's... unconventional. I wouldn't be surprised if she has it on her desk and is only going to approve it if her magic sorting hat wills the figure to come alive and paint a picture of a VW beetle floating on a sea of bong water.
If we all chant the lyrics to yellow submarine she may feel our pain and finally put the hat on.

Wasn't she still working on Arthur from the Tick for Molecule?

One of the many signs of M8's infinite wisdom...you have one of the greatest sculptors in the industry...you don't give her Travis Bickle, Jack Burton, Gandalf...you assign her to sculpt someone called "Arthur" from something called "the tick." If M8 was a real company I would be very confused by this.

Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

Why is it that the last facebook update about the 27th says 159 comments but when I try to look at them I can only see 5 or 6 comments?
I tried to see if it was a loading problem but it really isn't. Have the comments been made private? It's not anproblem with my app it works fine and great internet etc
a432b22828ff76c2d72947291eb3ce71.png

Back