Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

It's obviously a casting of the body on a fancy stick. You can also tell it's 1/6 because of the buttons

Ah, but that is operating under the wild assumption that they have actually made a body to have a casting of...

It's obviously a casting of the body on a fancy stick. You can also tell it's 1/6 because of the buttons

I disagree.......those buttons were popular in the 70's.....

Thats not 1/6.

You can tell by the way the shoulder sag.....only real coats do that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I like the jacket, and if we get something even close to that (like 70%) i'd be very satisfied.

Don't mind the color the way it is. In the video it looked bluish purple anyways, I'm perfectly fine with that. Would be even weirder for me to watch the Imagine MV and reminding myself that the actual jacket should really be brown.

It's like when they made Hollywood Collectibles made a replica of the Aliens Pulse Rifle. They came out with 2 colors, one was the Original Brown color that was actually used in the movie, and an OG Green that looked much more like the film. If I bought one, I would have gone with green as well, cause that's what I saw in the movie.

Maybe Molecule8 is more advanced than we know...

cap-27_28.jpg

Looks like exactly the same jacket to me, shot at different angles under different conditions, despite the conspiracy theories here and on Facebook :lol Probably changed from blue to brown with age.

I don't actually care as long as it looks like the one in the video - so, blue for me :clap

Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

Why you guys so pessimistic don't you want another company in the custom game? Open your hearts and let M8 shine into your soul! Imagine, all the collectors living together. I love you all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why you guys so pessimistic don't you want another company in the custom game? Open your hearts and let M8 shine into your soul! Imagine, all the collectors living together. I love you all

Couldn't of said it any better man! Give them a chance that's a 1:6 tailored jacket confirmed!

Why you guys so pessimistic don't you want another company in the custom game? Open your mouths and let M8 come! Imagine, all the collectors living together. I love you all
At least that's what I originally read... Not far from the truth tho.

I heard Pedro was involved with this project:horror

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes. Mock the guy asking (tactfully and respectfully) for more positivity.

Back