Mola Ram Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is in my poinion the best PF ever !!!!! Sideshow could top it making the Alter environment in 1:4 scale to go with Mola Ram and Indy TOD PF´s....Large yes but SOOOO COOL:panic:

todalter.jpg

templedoomtempleset.png

Last edited:
Factory paint Kills it for me. :gah:

If I was as talented as you I guess I could be dissapointed by the paint apps, but really this is about as good as it gets from a SS factory paint app.

Ordered mine from Alterego yesterday, hope to have it sometime next week.

time to go to the bars now... :clap

agreed! it is 5:00 somewhere!

i have mine at home ready to unpack. sweet comments so far on the forum. i had my box dropped off at my neighbors during the day. when i arrived home that evening, they brought it over and asked me what a mola ram was since it said that on the shipping box. i said it was a sex toy. they left the box without any more questions...

SS out did themselves with this one. I can't find anything wrong with it... the base with the skulls is crazy...
I almost want to pick up a second one..:yess:

Mola003.jpg

Mola001.jpg

Mola002.jpg

If I was as talented as you I guess I could be dissapointed by the paint apps, but really this is about as good as it gets from a SS factory paint app.

Thanks :1-1: Yeah im just picky when it comes to factory paint because i know howe good it could be. Actually from what i have seen so far about 90% have all had decent factory paint jobs. I am tempted to pick this up at some point.

SS out did themselves with this one. I can't find anything wrong with it... the base with the skulls is crazy...
I almost want to pick up a second one..:yess:

Mola003.jpg

Mola001.jpg

Mola002.jpg

hey, quick question. did your mola ram come with the scarf draping folded in half over the shoulder like you have it or did you change that yourself? mine has the scarf unfolded and it is a little wide, so i am thinking of folding it too. just asking. thanks!

hey, quick question. did your mola ram come with the scarf draping folded in half over the shoulder like you have it or did you change that yourself? mine has the scarf unfolded and it is a little wide, so i am thinking of folding it too. just asking. thanks!
The part over the right shoulder was folded over with some red showing and the sash I think was as you described. It needs some futzing out of the box. I just looked at the box and did the best I could do in the minute I wanted to spend.

sash! that's the word i was struggling to find. yep, i noticed your pics looked more like the box pics than others pics i have seen. thanks!

:exactly: I don't think there is really anything to find fault with. :monkey1

Back