Mola Ram Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Last Mola Ram statue should i buy it

Short answer? YES.

Indy_TOD.jpg

Yes this looks amazing bro, i love when those two displayed together:hi5:

Sideshow has the EX on sale for $199.99. This is a steal for anyone who is thinking about this piece. One of the most accurate PF's to date. Love mine.

To bad that the shipping costs to germany are nearly double as much as the regular shipping costs for PFs ... :(

Oh man thanks for this guys. Had 37.50 in rewards, 199 with free shipping minus 37.50. Unreal

Finally broke down and ordered this from Sideshow. Total came to $119.24 after reward points.

You guys are getting insanely good deals on this piece. You won't be disappointed. Highly underrated. One of Sideshow's best, IMO.

Bummer, I was hoping to pick him up closer to the end of the month. Oh well!

Congrats to those who scored him, he looks incredible! :D

Mine arrives safe and sound, couldn't be happier. Curious if the price starts creeping up over the next few years.

scored one of the EX brand new on ebay for $470 shipped, get him wednesday cant wait to pair him with my indy tod PF ex

Such a great premium format figure! I'm kind of surprised though that no one ever converted the head down to 1/6 like some did with the original Indy premium format. Maybe if the TOD Indy sells, we'll get a Mola Ram.

Long shot here but does anyone have an extra exclusive piece that goes with this? Mine fell out of the package when I was putting this away and cracked on the base. I am talking about the chalice of kali scaled piece. Thanks

Back