Mola Ram Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EU collectors should check gator.nl, got my Mola for 242€ including shipping. Sweet statue indeed.

I saw this guy at my local Hastings for $170 but the box was beat all to hell. I passed as I was afraid the contents may be damaged as well.

He turned out amazing well for Sideshow.

I saw this guy at my local Hastings for $170 but the box was beat all to hell. I passed as I was afraid the contents may be damaged as well.

Sometimes that doesn't say anything. My first Mola box was as it should be, but statue was broken.
Second box was FUBAR, but statue was a okay..

So, how do you like it?

LOVE IT! Definitely one of the BEST PF's I've received from SS so far. :clap

The detail, paint-apps, everything, really well done. The 2 necklaces are GREAT, the extra head and hand...and the chalice is really cool too. Took me a little futzing to get the robe and wrap the sash the way I wanted, may adjust further, but it's pretty good for now.

Anyone on the fence for this guy, get him NOW! Sideshow hit this one out of the park! :yess:

Here's a couple of quick pics of him on top of the shelf. With and without Mr. Jones for comparison (it's a little blurry and I think I screwed up the placement of this one on the photoshop layer, so the shelf is a little misaligned and they're tucked to the right...just ignore that! :wink1:).

5104966181_8ffffc71a0_b.jpg

5104983725_4bae302147_b.jpg

:hi5:

Mola looks excellent, but all the addtions to Indy are really damn cool! :hi5: :clap

Mola looks excellent, but all the addtions to Indy are really damn cool! :hi5: :clap

Thanks LOTRFan! And he's STILL not done yet. I still plan on replacing the jacket, tea-bathing the shirt, and changing the pants to the KOTCS pants which aren't as dark (I have an extra pair because I had to 'destroy' my KOTCS Indy due to some defects in order to receive my replacement :wink1:) Just haven't got to those changes yet. Once I do, I hope he'll be the ULTIMATE PF Indy! Well, maybe not quite as cool as some with posable arms, or COMPLETELY new gear/clothing (Mike, Robert, I'm talking about you guys! :wink1:)

It's true though, the replacement belt, holster, whip-keeper, and satchel strap courtesy of Mike, replacement satchel courtesy of Robert, and the INCREDIBLE repaint on the sculpt courtesy of Les REALLY make a huge improvement! :hi5:

Oh, although you can't see it, kaiburr provided the replacement revolver to fit Mike's 'more-accurately' sized holster too. :wave

:duff

4641568711_e15993ccc3_z.jpg

Indiana Fett - Where did you get that new shoulder bag for your Indy? That looks great!

Thanks! The strap was done by the incomparable MFisher and the bag was provided by 'faststreetsofhongkong' in a trade we negotiated. I think he mentioned that his tailor who made these has since retired though.

My Captain Jack Sparrow just arrived today so unfortunately Mola's been bumped to #2 favourite PF... but still, a killer year for SSC with the PF's. I can't wait to add the Indy TOD PF to my display area.

My Captain Jack Sparrow just arrived today so unfortunately Mola's been bumped to #2 favourite PF... but still, a killer year for SSC with the PF's. I can't wait to add the Indy TOD PF to my display area.

Good to hear DN. I just got my Mola-Ram a couple weeks ago...AMAZING PF. My next PF due in is GTG next month after my final Flex payment. Captain Jack will follow, but man, do these 3 ever look like a 1, 2, 3 punch in terms of how terrific they are. Hope TOD Indy is just as good! :rock

For this year's PFs I would still rank Gandalf and Mola above Sparrow; but there certainly have been a LOT of good ones out there --- don't forget Vlad, he's just amazing as well. :clap

LOTRFan, what about none of them because not as awesomeness as da Marvel :lecture

Nah, dude's ripping out hearts, stomping out Balrogs and impaling their enemies trump fakes in PJs anyday.

:nana: :wink1: :hi5:

Kinda, miss my Hulk PF. :1-1:

I am with you, Mola, GTG and Jack and destroyed pretty much everything Marvel this year.

I'm total opposite of you, Sabretooth, Wolve, Gambit pretty much runs the show around these parts...

Sell TMNT, SELL INDY'S AND PLEASE GET RID OF BIFFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then you can come over and have spaghetti. :lecture

Back