Modern Life 1/6 Conan head starting at $900

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcalonaci

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hahahahahaha was my reaction

OOAK 1 6 Arnold Schwarzenegger Head Conan The Destroyer Barbarian by Modern Life | eBay

Conan.JPG

Conan2.JPG

It also come with additional shipping. Seems like they actually found their niche, I just have problems with defining it.

Obviously an extortionate price but that's a good likeness. I think they got the mouth very very close.

Anyone who pays that is mental of course. Comical not to even offer free shipping.

That's an awesome likeness - but I'd rather spend the money on a Scaletta (like I did) or Rainman complete project, than on a single HS - or on three/four Hot Toys

I mean, likeness, HS are important in this hobby, but come on...

Dunno I think it is genuinely good, maybe even great. But ridiculously priced. They're going for that Ledger Joker money. I wonder if they'll get it. I'd say I'm more obsessed with getting a decent Arnold likeness than many but there's no ****ing way I'd pay that.

Also it's Conan whereas I'd want Terminator.

''Especially suits the TTM20 body''

Unfortunately the TTM20 body is aesthetically crap and really doesn't suit Conan IMO. Too small, ugly joints not really meant to be exposed, undetailed stiff looking cylinder neck etc etc

Last edited:
Remember when those pics were used to solicit a $50 headsculpt?

My intuition tells me that Toria couldn't get the money together to pay for the production, so they ended up just being "cancelled". The game is a lot different when you're not a custom-maker and you don't get the money up front.

Looks like this is her trying to recoup her investment.

Modern life better make all the money they can as no retailer will ever carry their products again after the Conan head fiasco of changing it from sculpted hair to only real hair to then no sculpt ever after several delays. Good luck to them though I will never support them.

Remember when those pics were used to solicit a $50 headsculpt?

My intuition tells me that Toria couldn't get the money together to pay for the production, so they ended up just being "cancelled". The game is a lot different when you're not a custom-maker and you don't get the money up front.

Looks like this is her trying to recoup her investment.

She'd do a much better job of recouping her investment if she found a way to pay for the production. Either borrowing, or taking deposits. She could've made a ton of money if she'd rode the hype wave for Fury Road and Spectre. And this Conan sculpt would've sold well too.

She'd do a much better job of recouping her investment if she found a way to pay for the production. Either borrowing, or taking deposits. She could've made a ton of money if she'd rode the hype wave for Fury Road and Spectre. And this Conan sculpt would've sold well too.

She might just feel it's easier to sell 30 $400 heads than 300 $40 heads.

Same reason why guys like inigo, CREG and Sculptor don't contact factories and turn their work into the next Headplay. Sometimes, business is hard work.

10% of the sale of this item will benefit
Save a Child's Heart Foundation
Save A Child's Heart Foundation, an international humanitarian organization based in Israel, is the largest organization in the world that provides free lifesaving heart surgery to indigent children from developing countries and trains doctors from these countries as well.
how can you all laugh at the price after this!
p.s. the face looks dumb. like in Twins after-sex scene.

Back