MMS84 - Hellboy II – Abe Sapien figure spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So who's getting this guy aswell as HB ??
x :peace

I certainly hope to (though I can't take anything for granted in this economic climate)... but HB without Abe is like Hutch without Starsky... they will look so cool on the shelf!

imo.. Hellboy all alone is fine. It's actually Abe who needs Hellboy to look complete. Both together = the best option. Obviously. But Hellboy doesn't really need Abe. But imo Abe would look kinda weird being displayed alone. Since Hellboy is the star/main character. It's like Batman & Robin. Batman alone is fine. Batman + Robin is even better. But JUST Robin alone is kinda weird. That's just how I see it. iunno.. I still think the HT Abe looks sick.

The only criticism i have for this figure is something i only just noticed, the handgun Abe comes with should be a Glock 22 and not a SIG Pro.

I have him on order... although I will probably cancel (depending on funds) and wait to pick him up later on. I have a feeling Abe will not skyrocket right away, and if I'm lucky I might even get a good deal on one.

Bumpitty Bump Bump
Just thought I'd give some love to blue as red seems to be everyones fav right now.
I'm getting both of these (Eventually when they ship in the UK!) and Abe is lookin' mighty fine to me.

Looks like this released in HK. Hot Toys has really been pumping some figures out lately.

abe1.jpg

abe2.jpg

abe3.jpg

https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=10352&extra=page%3D1&page=2

My ultimate grail completion!!!

Met both of these guys yesterday at the Rhode Island Comic Con and came away with this. :yess::hi5:

In terms of meeting the two of them...Ron was.....well, non-interactive (he did shake my hand). The little girl in me was kinda crushed because he'll always be 'Vincent' to me. He was also surprisingly small and sort of started getting the old man 'hunched' look. :( Michael Rooker came running in and was screwing around with him, hugging everybody and his face lit up for about a half second and then it was back to just sitting there.

Doug Jones, however, absolutely MADE this con experience for me. Made it. He was warm, FUNNY (even though he was dead tired), and carried on a full conversation with me. I had mentioned that I saw him in the make up chair at Spectral Motion a couple weeks back in their Facebook updates, and we talked in length about the upcoming 'dream role' he has had to play a nosferatu. He's gonna kill it! And, while pretty much EVERY single celeb was charging separately to snap a pic, he insisted on coming out from behind his table and gave me the biggest, longest hug you can imagine. I was kinda floored. He's everything you'd wished a celeb encounter would be like and enormously grateful for his fan base.

Selma Blair was there in her first con experience ever (apparently), making the Hellboy trifecta, but I gotta say......there was NOBODY at her table. (no joke). She was basically sitting there, humoring a pimply faced teenager who was a con volunteer. I was a bit embarassed for her. :(

Always nothing but positive stuff about Doug Jones.

Thats sad to hear about Selma Blair.

I had the exact same experience with Ron Perlman.

Great acquisitions from the con kreaturekomfort!

Back