• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MMS81 Harvey Dent For Sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sentry83

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey Guys, Selling my Hot Toys Harvey Dent/Two Face to get the SSC Batman figure. Figure was displayed in a glass case out of sunlight. Box ripped on top when opened and I'm not sure where I put the regular Jacket, but I know I have it somewhere. Make me an offer, but consider the jacket missing when you do. If I find it, I'll send it along at no charge as a freebie. I'll post pics later today when I get home.
Thanks!

Bad business with this seller. We've been working on a deal and I asked for his paypal info and he goes and sells it to someone else. Wow

He messaged me before you asked for my paypal and made a better offer than you did. Also, you wanted me to "hold it" for you until you decided if you wanted it or not. It's not bad business, you just got outbid, plain and simple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back