• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mms324 bvs batman sniper rifle + tech cowl special edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol this is why i browse the for sale section every week. always good for one or two laughs

MMS324 has 4 versions with different bonus parts. And "tech + sniper rifle" version is extremely rare. It's not a joke, many people didn't realize that. Price will only go up.

- Regular

- Exclusive with rifle (lottery exclusive in HK)

- Bonus part of the Tech Cowl if you bought the Superman and Batman as a 2 pack set.

- Exclusive AND 2 pack version - with tech cowl and rifle
(this is the one you get if you were able to preorder the special superman and batman as a special 2 pack and lottery exclusive in HK).

MMS324 has 4 versions with different bonus parts. And "tech + sniper rifle" version is extremely rare. It's not a joke, many people didn't realize that. Price will only go up.

- Regular

- Exclusive with rifle (lottery exclusive in HK)

- Bonus part of the Tech Cowl if you bought the Superman and Batman as a 2 pack set.

- Exclusive AND 2 pack version - with tech cowl and rifle
(this is the one you get if you were able to preorder the special superman and batman as a special 2 pack and lottery exclusive in HK).

That rifle is still available here for US customers, I can preorder it right now for retail. The tech cowl was available to many here for awhile so Im sure those that wanted one got one. Maybe you would have better luck selling to someone in HK for that price.

That rifle is still available here for US customers, I can preorder it right now for retail. The tech cowl was available to many here for awhile so Im sure those that wanted one got one. Maybe you would have better luck selling to someone in HK for that price.

Another difference is that this is not a pre-order, if you purchase now, it will get to your door next week. Many people don't want to wait, coz this Batman is really AWESOME :yess:

If that is $589 HK Dollars, I will take it.

With the conversion rate, should come out to $76 USD.

Another difference is that this is not a pre-order, if you purchase now, it will get to your door next week. Many people don't want to wait, coz this Batman is really AWESOME :yess:
Lol I don't know about everyone else but I can wait another year for retail price which, fortunately we don't have to. Good luck with your sale.

Alright, if you guys can find any Brand new, Ready to Ship MMS324 Tech Cowl + Sniper Rifle below the average listing price on Ebay, let me know. I am more than willing to take them immediately.

The prices for this are pretty insane everywhere, but if you wanted to sell it here maybe consider taking off the 10% eBay fees at least to make the price more attractive? Just a suggestion, no offence intended.

Make your money bruh! I'm sure there's some poor schmuck ready to pay that price.

Back