1/6 MMS216 - Man of Steel: General Zod Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure looks phenomenal! Damn this hobby! Lol.. The general was not on my figure radar at all but I sure hope this guy is still on ssc next month

My final flex payment was just moved from May 10 to May 25. At least now we know when this is shipping. I'd love to see a pic of his back with the cape on.

My zod is on his way from timcent as we speak, can't wait to get him, looks fantastic although I won't be using the headsculpt as I'm not a dynamic poser I like my museum poses.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Still don't know how I feel about the expression but yhe overall figure is very nice, I love the armor. He can pull off dynamic poses without looking clunky even though its a big old suit.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

I'm impressed with that too. It really appears there is quite a bit of articulation with the suit or at least give off the illusion of articulation that it is able to be posed pretty dynamically.

Sorry not familiar with how flex pay works. Does that mean it will ship on May 26?

In my experience, whenever they move a final flex within the same month ( May 10 to May 25 ), it always ships within a day or 2 after payment is taken. So it should ship May 26 or 27. Maybe the 28th since the 25th is actually a Sunday AND a holiday weekend.

Hoping mine will be here sometime next week also from HK....I'm goin out of town too Friday so fingers crossed!

Excited for this figure. Even though it's not the same movie I still love the characters lines from the old film.

"The vote must be unanimous Jorel. It has therfore now become your decision. You alone will condemn us if you wish and you alone will be held responsible by me. Join us. You have been known to disagree with the council before. Yours could become an important voice in the new order second only to my own. I offer you a chance for greatness Jor-El. Take it. Join us! You will bow down before me Jor-el! I swear it! No matter that it takes an eternity! You will bow down before me Jorel! Both you and then one day your heirs!!!"

Excited for this figure. Even though it's not the same movie I still love the characters lines from the old film.

"The vote must be unanimous Jorel. It has therfore now become your decision. You alone will condemn us if you wish and you alone will be held responsible by me. Join us. You have been known to disagree with the council before. Yours could become an important voice in the new order second only to my own. I offer you a chance for greatness Jor-El. Take it. Join us! You will bow down before me Jor-el! I swear it! No matter that it takes an eternity! You will bow down before me Jorel! Both you and then one day your heirs!!!"

Great line.
I can hear him saying it in my head.
I can also imagine MOS Zod saying it.

Seems like there is a huge demand for this figure judging from the positive comments. Price value of this figure might increase really fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonder if Tony is planning a custom cape for him....guess he will decide when he gets his in hand

Back