1/6 MMS216 - Man of Steel: General Zod Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
did some gloss over the eyes to make it look more realistic. First pic is with the gloss, second is before gloss. Pics may not do it justice.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    360.6 KB · Views: 409
  • IMG_0418.JPG
    IMG_0418.JPG
    379.7 KB · Views: 414
So what does everyone think? Which version is better the 1st or the 2nd pic?

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    360.6 KB · Views: 328
  • s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 328
I can buy both Zod & Jor-El new for 135 EUR a piece. Are they worth it or should I keep my funds for:
Daredevil, Suicide Squad etc.

I'd personally go for Zod and Jor-El. I have no idea what the Daredevil and SS figures will look like (I presume they will be nothing less of awesome though), but I know the Jor-El and Zod figures are already awesome, and I'm a big Superman fan. So I'd personally go for those. Also, the Russell Crowe likeness on Jor-El is one of HT's best.

I can buy both Zod & Jor-El new for 135 EUR a piece. Are they worth it or should I keep my funds for:
Daredevil, Suicide Squad etc.

Personally, I loved MoS and the Zod figure is a beast... for me one of Hot Toy's nicest figures to date. The armour is superb... I'd definitely recommend you buy him.
Jor El too is a great figure, nice likeness of Russel Crowe, but depends how much of a Superman fan you are I suppose.
Suicide Squad figures should be promising – eager to see who they do (other than the definite Harley & Joker figures).

As for Daredevil... didn't know there was one coming out? From Hot Toys? I'd assume based on the TV series? Hmmm, again depends on your 'likes'. I loved the TV series, but hate the mask he wears... something 'off' about it... the nose I think... and I didn't like it enough to pay HT money for. A Bernthal 'Punisher' though would be tempting.

Personally, I loved MoS and the Zod figure is a beast... for me one of Hot Toy's nicest figures to date. The armour is superb... I'd definitely recommend you buy him.
Jor El too is a great figure, nice likeness of Russel Crowe, but depends how much of a Superman fan you are I suppose.
Suicide Squad figures should be promising – eager to see who they do (other than the definite Harley & Joker figures).

As for Daredevil... didn't know there was one coming out? From Hot Toys? I'd assume based on the TV series? Hmmm, again depends on your 'likes'. I loved the TV series, but hate the mask he wears... something 'off' about it... the nose I think... and I didn't like it enough to pay HT money for. A Bernthal 'Punisher' though would be tempting.

I believe they are making both a Daredevil and Punisher. I could be wrong though.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...l-daredevil-punisher-collectible-figures.html

^Well... Older figures might have some issues that I don't know of. I'll probably end up getting Zod. I don't know about Jor-El just yet.

I believe they are making both a Daredevil and Punisher. I could be wrong though.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...l-daredevil-punisher-collectible-figures.html

I'll keep an eye out for them – but as I said, DD was good... series 2 not as good as series 1, and bizarrely I enjoyed it more when he wore the black outfit and mask... just don't like the actual costume they gave him. Like the Flash, I wish they'd actually make the suit red, instead of the dark maroon they use!
Bernthal's look in the last episode was classic punisher though, he could be interesting... however my funds are reserved for the Justice League and the Skwad :wink1:

Back