1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know what people are talking about when they say HT females are crap... Selina is up there with their male figs.

selina.jpg

She stands surprisingly well for a figure with 6+ inch heels. Don't even have to use a stand.

I don't know what people are talking about when they say HT females are crap... Selina is up there with their male figs.

View attachment 205003

She stands surprisingly well for a figure with 6+ inch heels. Don't even have to use a stand.

Awesome pic! Where can I see more of ur collection?im on the prowl for a
Selina right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 205003

What!? who says that? I think their female figures are great. The new ones at least. And Selina is one of my favorites :clap

I have only "one" female figure in my 1/6 collection and it's the amazing Miss Kyle.

I only wish that I had the Bat Pod in order to provide her with her own mode of transportation. :)

View attachment 205003

Yeah, I was surprised how she stands unaided, one look @ her boots & I said to my self,' this is one I will need the stand for ', but somehow she seems to defy gravity on her pointy heels. :dunno

Tons of "collectors" get insecure about their manhood when it comes to female figures. The hair makes them feel like they're buying Barbie dolls. Whether it's a good figure or not kind of becomes irrelevant at that point. It's suddenly a crap figure because that's how they sell it to themselves. To each their own.

This is the 3rd female figure in my collection next to Black Widow and Gamora. Lots of good detail on her. The sculpt is fantastic. Articulation is amazing and the outfit is spot on. Those boots are amazing. Not too much in terms of accessories but that's because there isn't much to her in the movie in terms of accessories. I did get her the ultimate accessory: the bat pod.

Onto some of my snaps:

8b6255811d39700920f30c3affaf9195.jpg

aa00c52a9f4c9da63b9c5b61ae2b0cb3.jpg

030870ce94bfd22e7455ac5087f64cb6.jpg

d49293a2ea1e8bdc2ab6bb82b3fd46ad.jpg

bdec196accb741332da7bbe1cbfee2ea.jpg

8a1688c5262c47f2ad849465bbfc9730.jpg

785c4b884c868541c48f6e203e000b62.jpg

df05132ef2ebc118625b09a2fb32e7b5.jpg

Great pics!!!
This is a lovely piece. I'd never get rid of mine, but i did get my eyes repainted and i feel it helps with the likeness.

Tons of "collectors" get insecure about their manhood when it comes to female figures. The hair makes them feel like they're buying Barbie dolls. Whether it's a good figure or not kind of becomes irrelevant at that point. It's suddenly a crap figure because that's how they sell it to themselves. To each their own.

Untitled-1.jpg

It's worse when it's rooted hair on a male figure, that's when their male insecurities really get threatened. Trot on over to the Asmus/ACI Lord of the Rings threads for a good laugh. This figure was one of the reasons I got back into this hobby after a few years of being gone. I couldn't believe how much it looked like Anne Hathaway.

Back