1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well if I swap with the amber body, I'll probably swap the arms out from the amber body with CW's arms because amber's arms are different. They only bend half way like babydolls :lecture

Hey Karonte, did you leave the shirt off since the breasts were bigger? Did you also remove the foot pegs from the amber, because the foot pegs for CW are different.

I didn't put shirt on, the foot pegs are from CW body, and yes you can swap the arms if you want to, CW arms are double jointed Ambers are not.

I didn't put shirt on, the foot pegs are from CW body, and yes you can swap the arms if you want to, CW arms are double jointed Ambers are not.

Can you remove the foot pegs on the amber body, because it looks like they are attached

Can you remove the foot pegs on the amber body, because it looks like they are attached

on mine only one foot was attached, but any ways I just drilled out and used the pegs from CW, I used nose pliers to break the peg and then used a drill a little bit smaller than the peg and dremmel away, it fits perfectly now, I thought that mine was defective somehow when I couldn't get one of the pegs out by hand, but maybe thats the way they come, glued to the body. Why did Hot Toys glue the foot pegs to the body I see no reason for it :dunno

Last edited:

forgot to mention to not to drill all the way, only enough to let the peg in, measure the depth thats required to go in, you can see how much by looking at the grooves on the CW foot pegs.

forgot to mention to not to drill all the way, only enough to let the peg in, measure the depth thats required to go in, you can see how much by looking at the grooves on the CW foot pegs.

Ah I see, I hate dremels and drills,If I don't have to use them I don't want too :pfft:

I think it's easier to detach the CW woman's legs and snap them onto the Amber body..problem solved, same ball & socket joints used. :wave

Ah I see, I hate dremels and drills,If I don't have to use them I don't want too :pfft:

I think it's easier to detach the CW woman's legs and snap them onto the Amber body..problem solved, same ball & socket joints used. :wave

Good solution, a lot easier, why didn't I think of it :clap

Great tips KARONTE and guyver1. Just need her in hand in the UK now. Had a message yesterday from dealer to say mid to late October now!!

Glad to help bro, believe me when you make the body switch she looks awesome.

Great idea on the body swap Karonte!...Now I just got to find a Amber body somewhere :(

All these recent customizing I've been seeing are wonderful and make me even more impatient for my custom repaint sculpt to come back:impatient::impatient:
I just hope mine comes out as good as Username and Kia's.

I'm hoping it's going to work with my customized hair..IT HAS TOO!! I spent to much time getting the hair just right the way I like :pray::pray:

This figure definitely needs a custom repaint. I have been highlighting that the sculpt was far drom accurate. Seeing some of these pics make one realise how accurate hot toys could have made it to begin with. I mean they are suppose to have the best artist in their club and i suppose thats what the high cost is for!

Having said that its great that people are making this look like the way it was suppose to be to begin with! ... Some of the sculpt pics above are accurate AH or as close as it can get and just by a repaint! Phenominal!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

This figure definitely needs a custom repaint. I have been highlighting that the sculpt was far drom accurate. Seeing some of these pics make one realise how accurate hot toys could have made it to begin with. I mean they are suppose to have the best artist in their club and i suppose thats what the high cost is for!

Having said that its great that people are making this look like the way it was suppose to be to begin with! ... Some of the sculpt pics above are accurate AH or as close as it can get and just by a repaint! Phenominal!

It's really a matter of taste, I think that the sculpt and paint job are as good as it gets out of the box.
The repaints I've seen posted here do not enhance the figure in my opinion, in some instances they just make her look more dollish.

The repaints i saw so far look pretty close to her. My personal take is that the paint job on her nose by HT is not spot on. Hence in some lighting she looks awesome but in some other her nose bridge does not look like AH. The couple of paint jobs i saw look remarkable on the nose front, unless again its just the lighting. Since they are not in front of me, going by the pics i see a remarkable change / improvement in tone as well. Also that amber body looks awesome, but i like my amber figure so am not touching her at all.

Will i get a paint job done "no". She is just a tool for my batpod so i can live with her. I dont believe in paying another $$$ for a figure i already paid so much for, i would rather spend it someplace else. But the work shown so far does look impressive!

The repaints i saw so far look pretty close to her. My personal take is that the paint job on her nose by HT is not spot on. Hence in some lighting she looks awesome but in some other her nose bridge does not look like AH. The couple of paint jobs i saw look remarkable on the nose front, unless again its just the lighting. Since they are not in front of me, going by the pics i see a remarkable change / improvement in tone as well. Also that amber body looks awesome, but i like my amber figure so am not touching her at all.

Will i get a paint job done "no". She is just a tool for my batpod so i can live with her. I dont believe in paying another $$$ for a figure i already paid so much for, i would rather spend it someplace else. But the work shown so far does look impressive!

Well I have an extra CW anyway, so I figured why not do a custom, not regretting it one bit. Same with Widow and BD.:lecture

I prefer my collectibles to be more screen accurate anyway.

on mine only one foot was attached, but any ways I just drilled out and used the pegs from CW, I used nose pliers to break the peg and then used a drill a little bit smaller than the peg and dremmel away, it fits perfectly now, I thought that mine was defective somehow when I couldn't get one of the pegs out by hand, but maybe thats the way they come, glued to the body. Why did Hot Toys glue the foot pegs to the body I see no reason for it :dunno

Variability in the strength of HT utilise to glue the pegs of.... some units pops off easy... some are stucked hard, but with careful prying/rocking, due diligence & patience even that bond can be broken and you'll still have a fully functional peg.

Last edited:
The repaints do look pretty good. If I had an extra, I'd probably consider it myself. However, I'm a collecting purist, therefore will leave her be as HT originally intended. :lecture

Variability in the strength of HT utilise to glue the pegs of.... some units pops off easy... so are stucked hard, but with careful prying/rocking, due diligence & patience even that bond can be broken and you'll still have a fully functional peg.

:lol That's just it, you can easily avoid breaking it and all the trouble if you just swap legs.

Amber, Babydoll, and CW ( Widow has the stupid long ball feet pegs attached, but still use the same leg socket ball joints, easy to snap on and off and swap. No muss, no fuss IMO :lecture

Last edited:
Well I have an extra CW anyway, so I figured why not do a custom, not regretting it one bit. Same with Widow and BD.:lecture

I prefer my collectibles to be more screen accurate anyway.

I agree... If you have extra why not and i have been specifically complaining that she was not accurate to begin with. So its heartwarming for me to see how it should actually have looked! So cheers to whoever did those customs! Awesome is all i say!

Any of you with experience of the different Hot Toy female bodies know if the TTF 11 body could be used?

Back