1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I give up on the friggin goggles. I cannot get them to close again. Driving me insane. I've just left them on her unclasped. They look fine but I know its not done up lol. I'm not the most gentle when I get annoyed but I didn't break them, so I don't know how people have been breaking them. Besides that frustration, this figure is love.

20130917_234325_zps0f0d6a10.jpg

At some point there is going to be a perfectly modded figure of Ms. Kyle posted:

Proper hair length
The right shade of brunette hair
Longer neck
Larger irises
No undersuit / apparent panty lines

The only way I'd attempt any of this would be with a FREE figure. :lol

I get a small glass and fill it with boiling water, straight from the kettle.
I have a toothbrush that i only use for brushing rooted hair, dip it in the water for a few seconds, and start brushing. The first few strokes are just to make sure the hair is wet enough. You'll get a feel for when it's ready, then just brush till it looks like you want it.
I just leave mine to air dry. It tends to hold the shape. If a few strands come loose, do it again.

Thank you very much for the tips, Username!

Venomous_spidey those modifications are SUPERB!! More information on how you did it please? Unless you want me just to send mine for you!!!!

Saw this in person tonight she looks great saw her next to the hulk :horror that's a incredible figure will be getting Selina for sure.

I just finished modifying the cat`s Body. Lengthen her neck, bust up the boobs, etc.
permak1.jpg

After modified:
permak4.jpg

The comparisson (right side is the modified one)
permak2.jpg

permak3.jpg

you don't need to destroy the body, you can get the same results using the the sucker punch amber body it fits perfectly
r5ml.jpg
[/IMG]

Hello KARONTE, is it just a straight forward swap with the Amber body? Nothing else needed?

yes, just a body swap nothing else the foot pegs and hand pegs fit, also the neck is longer, just be careful when you put the suit on, the breast are bigger so pull the zipper carefully

yes, just a body swap nothing else the foot pegs and hand pegs fit, also the neck is longer, just be careful when you put the suit on, the breast are bigger so pull the zipper carefully

Well if I swap with the amber body, I'll probably swap the arms out from the amber body with CW's arms because amber's arms are different. They only bend half way like babydolls :lecture

Hey Karonte, did you leave the shirt off since the breasts were bigger? Did you also remove the foot pegs from the amber, because the foot pegs for CW are different.

Last edited:
Back