1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:welcome1:
Long time lurker; first time poster. Just a quick snap with my phone.

9454205747_b0a1d16d8b.jpg

I managed to get her mask on and rotate her goggles with out breaking anything. It was very touch and go! Ended up sliding it over her head. Good tip. Also the tips re. the water and hair gel were very helpful.

Loving everyone's pics. Very inspirational.

I'm very happy with the figure. My only nit so far is how the costume tends to fall into the shoulder sockets when you move her arms. Looks effed up. Other than that, she's great. I'll get a proper camera out this weekend for more photos.

Welcome to the show of Selina and her broken goggles take a seat and make yourself at home bud :hi5:

Long time lurker; first time poster. Just a quick snap with my phone.

9454205747_b0a1d16d8b.jpg

I managed to get her mask on and rotate her goggles with out breaking anything. It was very touch and go! Ended up sliding it over her head. Good tip. Also the tips re. the water and hair gel were very helpful.

Loving everyone's pics. Very inspirational.

I'm very happy with the figure. My only nit so far is how the costume tends to fall into the shoulder sockets when you move her arms. Looks effed up. Other than that, she's great. I'll get a proper camera out this weekend for more photos.

That's why removing the white leotard or undergarment underneath is key, it doesn't look as saggy. :lecture

:welcome1:

Welcome to the show of Selina and her broken goggles take a seat and make yourself at home bud :hi5:

Thanks! It was the thread of Selina and her butt for a while and got pretty strange, but I'll take that over broken goggles!

That's why removing the white leotard or undergarment underneath is key, it doesn't look as saggy. :lecture

See, I was thinking that might be the trick. The thought of taking it off kinda freaks me out. I've not been at this for long at all.

Oh, yeah, I see your photos now. Her shoulders look a lot better than on mine. Will give it a try.

I take it you still have it on then. I put mine back on because I notice at least on the back of her thighs, you can see the indentation of those capped screw holes (I presume) through her catsuit. That body suit is so so tight, it conforms to every detail of her plastic body frame. I still managed to get her to flex at least how I wanted her on the bike.

has the body stained at all?

It'll stain if you take it off but mostly at the back and around the hip area. I don't think it's that important since its covered up all the time. Her chest area and stomach won't stain much at least if you plan to expose some cleavage by having her partially unzipped. The white lycra undergarment is defintely stained with black marks as well right out of the box.

Last edited:
Honestly, taking the white leotard off isn't that hard as long as your gentle with the suit. Her suit is surprisingly easy to remove and having the white leotard off really makes her look better IMO.

I take it you still have it on then. I put mine back on because I notice at least on the back of her thighs, you can see the indentation of those capped screw holes (I presume) through her catsuit. That body suit is so so tight, it conforms to every detail of her plastic body frame. I still managed to get her to flex at least how I wanted her on the bike.

It'll stain if you take it off but mostly at the back and around the hip area. I don't think it's that important since its covered up all the time. Her chest area and stomach won't stain much at least if you plan to expose some cleavage by having her partially unzipped. The white lycra undergarment is defintely stained with black marks as well right out of the box.

Nope it's still off, Funny I don't have the problem you're speaking of. I have my second CW coming in a few days. So I'm ready to make this one a custom :yess:

Just got around to opening mine up. The shipper had gouges, even though I payed for the packout. Also, new blue hot toys tape and silver sideshow sticker were nice changes. I like the new changes until I saw the goggles. I just gave up and boxed it up for another day.

Honestly, taking the white leotard off isn't that hard as long as your gentle with the suit. Her suit is surprisingly easy to remove and having the white leotard off really makes her look better IMO.

Anyone have pics of her just in her white undergarmets?

Thanks for all the mask horror stories! I'm just gonna inspect mines and take out the cowl once i get her this Thursday, and but her back in the box. Not gonna chance it breaking!

Contacted sideshow couple days ago about broken and missing parts got no reply yet

Just got my EX today. Haven't even unboxed her yet. Reading all of the horror stories of broken masks is making me nervous. It's getting late and I don't want to attempt this now. Maybe I'll do it tomorrow. Still debating what look to go for.

Got her last night. I'm loving the unmasked portrait - looks exactly like Hathaway. The goggles threw me for a bit until I read the instructions and realized you have to rotate the lenses to get the cat-ear look.

But I'm very pleased with her overall. Now bring on Michelle and Julie!

The more I think about it, having the mask partially on and exposing Anne's face would make a 50% Selina Kyle / 50% Anne Hathaway interesting display. Why hide her pretty face? She's one of the big reasons I went to watch this movie :wink1:

Nope it's still off, Funny I don't have the problem you're speaking of. I have my second CW coming in a few days. So I'm ready to make this one a custom :yess:

Guyver, I am really starting to dig this look. Are your mask straps buckled in this pose? My mask already came buckled closed in the box. Just wondering how the mask fits on her forehead. Are the straps being stretched too much? Did you use water to slick her hair back? I'm trying to decide exactly how to display her "before" I take her out of the box. The plastic hair protectors are still in place. I don't want to take it out of the box before knowing exactly how I am going to display her and to avoid the risk of messing up her hair this early on. Am I paranoid? Yes, very :lol I just don't want anything to go wrong and make sure I plan it all out properly before I start.

I don't have a Bat Pod. I will just be displaying her next to my Avengers Black Widow.

Got my exclusive yesterday, spent a good 30 min with hair gel and a tooth brush combing her hair, i tried sliding the goggles over her head but it kept bunching the hair up between them and her ears, so i unclipped them and wrapped them around he head and did them back up... 20 minutes later it worked :lol

Well...I must say that I was more impressed by it out of the box than Bane. Likeness is there for my eyes at least...not sure if its the sculpt or that I just really want to believe i'm holding a 1/6 AH hehe

The mask...it is a pain to put it politely. I tried to snap it in the back for a good 20-25 min but decided to just leave it for the night..Almost feel like I would've preferred it sculpted on lol

Well...I must say that I was more impressed by it out of the box than Bane. Likeness is there for my eyes at least...not sure if its the sculpt or that I just really want to believe i'm holding a 1/6 AH hehe

The mask...it is a pain to put it politely. I tried to snap it in the back for a good 20-25 min but decided to just leave it for the night..Almost feel like I would've preferred it sculpted on lol

Congrats! Be careful not to break it. :lol

My only nit so far is how the costume tends to fall into the shoulder sockets when you move her arms. Looks effed up.

I think taking out the white garment has the opposite effect to Binx's issue? I think it makes the joints... too "jointy" looking to be honest Guyver? The white suit smooths out the lines, especially around the shoulders. Without it she looks a bit "Jack Skellington"?
:lol

If you are that unhappy with her *** (I think it's fine) I would suggest just removing the bottom half.

ske3_zps65e283e5.jpg

Last edited:
Back