1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm using HT Abigail body for prisoner Selina, and Phicen 3.0 pale version for the others. Obviously the pale version doesn't really fit with Selina's skin color. I presonally think HT should have painted selina look more pale like the proto type head.

View attachment 65220

View attachment 65221

View attachment 65222

View attachment 65223

Thanks for sharing. I love the black dress, that would make an awesome interrogation dress for Widow, when I get this set I'm going to do just that attempt. I'll just stick my custom Widow head on that body. I have Phicen and Hot Stuff bodies, but I'm going to try the HT's body, The Phicen just looks too off for the sculpt.

hfsr.jpg

Great shot, really like this! :hi5:

Thanks for sharing. I love the black dress, that would make an awesome interrogation dress for Widow, when I get this set I'm going to do just that attempt. I'll just stick my custom Widow head on that body. I have Phicen and Hot Stuff bodies, but I'm going to try the HT's body, The Phicen just looks too off for the sculpt.

Yes I think the dress would work quite well for BW, too bad I had recently just sold her.:(

Actually a WARNING for the people who is buying the PIRP set.
I just discovered the stockings it came with have stained my phicen rubber legs really bad... I'm in the process of getting the stains out now, and it's not going well...:slap
Definitely go with a HT body or something that has plastic legs.

Last edited:
Amazing shots.

Thanks very much :hi5:

Damn she looks good there.:clap
Well done, as usual!

Only two more days for me!!:yess:

Cool, thank you! :hi5:

Man.. I love this shot. It's dark but the flesh tones are spot on here. Almost looks like film. Trying to emulate the promo pics. What camera, lens, settings, lighting setup are you using? High ISO I presume? Any post editing done here?

Thanks very much, appreciate it.

Camera is a Nikon P510. Lighting is some LEDs inside the Detolf. I prefer to shoot in natural light but sometimes get good results at night. Settings and ISO I can't remember as I play with them all the time when taking pics.

Yes there is some post editing. Brightness, contrast etc.

It does look quite realistic there. Again, paramore, well done, man.:clap

Many thanks again, very much appreciated. :1-1:

Yes I think the dress would work quite well for BW, too bad I had recently just sold her.:(

Actually a WARNING for the people who is buying the PIRP set.
I just discovered the stockings it came with have stained my phicen rubber legs really bad... I'm in the process of getting the stains out now, and it's not going well...:slap
Definitely go with a HT body or something that has plastic legs.

That sucks! :gah:

But I can always try to lower the dress and use the BabyDoll's black fishnets on the CW ht body.

It's what I did with my Widow interrogation custom if I have too. :lecture

Hey ttp , is this set worth the money staining aside?

Last edited:
I fear it will also happen to me...:slap It seems to be very easy to break...:gah:

It's strange that they made the arms for the flip up goggles out of such brittle material.

I instantly bought a replacement pair on ebay, it just pisses me off that I have to wait to have a complete figure now after waiting so long for her in the first place. :monkey4

I finally got mine today. I tried to get the mask strap to go on and couldn't. I clasp the strap on the mask first then carefully slide it over her head. Overall, I'm happy how she turned out.

Damn, i better go ebay and stock up on the mask. :panic:

:lol Might not be a bad idea. I have a feeling there will be a lot of people like me.

I hadn't read people's comments about how fragile they are very carefully. When I first started playing with them, I thought, "what's the big deal?"

Now I see what the big deal is. The goggles weren't sitting perfectly symmetrical on here head, so I was trying to manipulate the goggle section left to right.

Don't do that.

They don't bend.

At all.

They break.

I finally got mine today. I tried to get the mask strap to go on and couldn't. I clasp the strap on the mask first then carefully slide it over her head. Overall, I'm happy how she turned out.

Yeah, that seems to be the best method. No way to get it to clasp while trying to keep the hair down.

Back