1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

just bought a silkstone dress that's roughly the right style for the airport scene. there are options out there if you're willing to wander into barbie-land to find them.

not sure about the fit, but i'll make it work, by golly.

oh: also picked up a strand of pearls. do a search for "barbie graduated pearls" and look for the cheap "remakes". orginal barbie pearls sell for stupid money.

: D

Im surprised anyone on this site knows what a silkstone is..LOL but it might fit selina. though it might be alittle snug, the silkstone waist's are alot smaller than the hottoys ladies. let us know how it turns out!

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

I've just spent 30mins trying to fix her hair. She looks great with hair completely over her ear, as she looks in the movie most of the time. But it's as hard as **** to get it to stay like that whilst getting the mask on. But finally happy with it. There will be a lot of frustrated 1/6 scale hairstylists when this starts hitting fully!

:lol

I've just spent 30mins trying to fix her hair. She looks great with hair completely over her ear, as she looks in the movie most of the time. But it's as hard as **** to get it to stay like that whilst getting the mask on. But finally happy with it. There will be a lot of frustrated 1/6 scale hairstylists when this starts hitting fully!

Time for some 1/6 hair spray. :lol

barbieblog3.jpg

Source: https://www.polkadotbirthday.com/2012/09/barbie-spa-party-ideas.html

Cant wait to give this girl a Home!!!!

Looks like the regular version is now available in in Hong Kong so that means SSC is on track with receiving theirs in two weeks. :lecture

Some good place to get one from HK?

Wow please post a pic Rory. Man didn't think it would take that long to style the hair over the ear and keep it that way. :slap

I still want to achieve the hair over the shoulders look when I get mine.

$130.00 buck for some head? Usually by playing your cards right and a drink or two you can get it for free.

I need to find a 1/6 black whip so that could pose ms Selina Kyle with...And yes I know it's not movie accurate but I think she'll look even better with the whip.

I need to find a 1/6 black whip so that could pose ms Selina Kyle with...And yes I know it's not movie accurate but I think she'll look even better with the whip.

maybe wait until SSC's catwoman is out and find someone who will part out?

"Now this is what I call a ****ing Batmobile, not that piece of crap you drive.."

Just looking at the "raindrop" base. It's very nice, but got me thinking why the **** rain? Was there even any rain sequences in TDKR? Snow yes, obviously. :lol

Just looking at the "raindrop" base. It's very nice, but got me thinking why the **** rain? Was there even any rain sequences in TDKR? Snow yes, obviously. :lol

My guess is from the teaser posters with everybody standing in the rain.

There was rain when Bruce and Miranda broke into his own mansion. That counts, right?

...right? :lol

My guess is from the teaser posters with everybody standing in the rain.

Which I think was originally supposed to be snow/sleet. Anyway!

There was rain when Bruce and Miranda broke into his own mansion. That counts, right?

...right? :lol

Yeah, that must have been it... :lol

The mask is very easy to break. Be careful with it.

Back