1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

Yeah hope so. I dunno everyone is going nuts. I think she looks awesome. Might be best female sculpt as far as likeness Black widow 2 was good its a tossup

Yeah, hysteria is running rampant. You'd think it was a total botch job. Right now, it's all in who you ask, I guess.:lol :slap

Really...I like what I'm seeing.:dunno

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

Got my 14 day shipping notice last night. Can't wait!

I should have her in the morning...

I should have her in the morning...

Dayum you get these fast lol. I wont have mine in hand till next monday roughly ita on its way from timcent now.

I think shes turned out great, in hand she'll look great cant wait to pose her with bane and bats.

So, i found a place which sells her for retail price but i'm not sure when she's going to ship. Should i grab her now and is she going to be in stock soon enough (by the end of the month)?

i havent gotten any confirmation. Im on Flex pay and ordered it the day it went up for pre-order :(

i havent gotten any confirmation. Im on Flex pay and ordered it the day it went up for pre-order :(

I'm pretty sure that Flex-payers don't get the same e-mail that people who pre-ordered normally do. It was stated a few pages back from a member here who has Flex-paid from SSC a number of times and he never got the 14 days notice for any of them. Not until it was actually in-stock.

However, when she does become in stock to SSC by the end of the month, you should be able to move up your final payment. I'm in the same boat as you and I talked to SSC about it yesterday. My final payment was supposed to be by the end of Aug. I'm paying her off as soon as possible when she becomes available to SSC.

So--TWO WEEKS!!:yess::hi5::impatient:

I'm pretty sure that Flex-payers don't get the same e-mail that people who pre-ordered normally do. It was stated a few pages back from a member here who has Flex-paid from SSC a number of times and he never got the 14 days notice for any of them. Not until it was actually in-stock.

However, when she does become in stock to SSC by the end of the month, you should be able to move up your final payment. I'm in the same boat as you and I talked to SSC about it yesterday. My final payment was supposed to be by the end of Aug. I'm paying her off as soon as possible when she becomes available to SSC.

oooh. ok. i thought some people a few pages back said they got notices and they were on Flex pay. Thanks for clearing that up :)

I'm not 100% positive, but I don't think we flex payers get 14 day shipping notices. I never have and I have bought 30 HT from SS.

He is correct. I am that mystery poster!!:lol:slap:hi5:

just got my 2 week notice as well today. can't wait to get her on the bat-pod.

I hope I can bump up my flex payment. Aug 20 just sucks

Just ordered a second Selina! :yess:

One for the Bat Pod masked, the other to stand next to Bats un masked.

Where did u order. Ss has wait list :-(

I ordered her from Mother's Basement.

I had a bunch of reward points to use and got her for a good price too!

Back