1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

Nothing here. :impatient::mad:

Me either! :impatient:

But I have contacted Sideshow and asked if I can pay off my final payment early.

Also, got a Bat Pod from a fellow Freak last night. So come on Selina your rides waiting for you!:lol

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

Just jumped on waitlist for the EX, but a bit worried about the goggles breaking on me.

Why can't they use the material from batman's cowl, that looks and feels sturdy as hell.

Came home from work tonight with a nice 14 day notice for this lady. I would never touch the paint, but I am seriously considering trying to find a half decent way to extend the neck. It's going to be a rough couple of weeks waiting for her.

Repaint

72221440jw1e6p2chygo2j20go0m8adz.jpg

Also heres a random pic of the stock sculpt.

72221440jw1e6oltg5a3qj20go0m8gnk.jpg

Wow it's like a completely different sculpt with that repaint. Looks much better that way. It actually looks like her now rather than just a cosplayer.

Someone on the waitlist for the regular version just got converted. I just cancelled mine. I only need the EX version plus that's the one I used the $25 off code on. :)

Got a confirmation that payment will be completed in 2 weeks, finally!

Is there ANY chance to get my hands on the bat-pod?

:lecture the repaint is almost perfect buy what about the glossy eyes covered by non glossy paint?

The individual brave/experienced enough to re-paint the eyes could use a bit of gloss medium to give the eyes a wet look.

I'm really happy how she turned out too!

The more I look at the pics, the more the anticipation builds!

Especially that pic, she looks excellent there! :rock

I'm really happy how she turned out too!

The more I look at the pics, the more the anticipation builds!

Especially that pic, she looks excellent there! :rock

Yeah, once again the camera angle is about right for someone looking down a bit on the figure. In a way, this pic is a natural viewing angle for most.

Unless you're face is 6 inches or less away and you're looking up at her all the time, she should look fine most of the time.:lol

Unless you're face is 6 inches or less away and you're looking up at her all the time, she should look fine most of the time.:lol
That's similar to what I mentioned earlier. :lol

Standing a couple ft above the figure will bring out the likeness perfectly. :monkey1

:lol

Do you guys think she would be worth getting two. One on pod and one walking? Dkr is my fav movie. I got 2 banes

Do you guys think she would be worth getting two. One on pod and one walking? Dkr is my fav movie. I got 2 banes

Yes!

I wish I ordered two so I could have done the same. In fact I think I will order another.

i got two ~ gonna have one pristine: all masked and spoiling for a fight and the other i'll trash playing with and customizing.

i'm almost tempted to get a third.

Wonder what's the chance the waitlist will convert. I just got on it now

Wonder what's the chance the waitlist will convert. I just got on it now

Given the bi-polor reception of this figure thus far, I'd say 50/50.:lol

I know I like her, but there sure seem to be those that really don't. lol

Yeah hope so. I dunno everyone is going nuts. I think she looks awesome. Might be best female sculpt as far as likeness Black widow 2 was good its a tossup

That's similar to what I mentioned earlier. :lol

Standing a couple ft above the figure will bring out the likeness perfectly. :monkey1

:lol

It does seem her poorest angles are when looking up at her. So, just keep her fairly eye-level. haha
:lol:monkey1

I can't wait to get her in-hand and have a clear take of it.

Back