1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

And much better lighting. ;)

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

Could someone tell me where to find this figure?
I just find sold out:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Please..help me:pray::pray:

Maybe a few pages back (depending on your board prefs) someone mentioned the name of a store (along with BBTS) that still had them. Search the page for "BBTS" and you should find that other name.

Otherwise, I'm sure there will be many available via eBay starting in a few weeks.

Thanks bud..in bbts is sold out...i only will can buy in ebay:( is very expensive

Yes, cornerstore. They double box all hot toys. Well worth the extra $10 they jave her listed for over msrp($195). You wont find her anywhere for less than msrp at this point.

Cornerstorecomics still has her for preorder.

I've been contemplating on this purchase for quite some time. Cornerstore comics is the only place that I found for close to retail pricing. As of this morning 3 were available. I've just picked up the last one!

Glad I've made this decision. Price will only increase from here on out.

I've been contemplating on this purchase for quite some time. Cornerstore comics is the only place that I found for close to retail pricing. As of this morning 3 were available. I've just picked up the last one!

Glad I've made this decision. Price will only increase from here on out.

Congrats! Let's just hope that she lives up to the hype.

One of the reasons I've loved BBTS so far. Below MSRP and everything I've ever bought has been double boxed - with really great box board and strong tape too.

with my sdcc exclusives dreams shattered, you'd better be coming out this week, cat!

selina_kyle.png

she's totally dissing us.

I hate to say it but i really dont see her releasing this week, i think she'll be next week.

Yeah, loooooong waiting, and OMG riddles, and all these recasts.... it is getting terrible.
tumblr_mces60hnKa1r3fuwuo1_500.gif

Last edited:

This and Spiderman have got to be the longest waits of late 2012/2013 so far.

Classic case of bitting more that you can chew on the part of Hot Toys, besides they already have our money so what's the incentive for them to hurry? with that pre-sale gig they have going :pfft:

? Hot Toys have no money up front. Even if you bought using Flex or some other form of pre-payment from Sideshow or some other retailer, that money doesn't go to Hot Toys. I ordered Selina back at the end of January and haven't paid a cent yet.

This and Spiderman have got to be the longest waits of late 2012/2013 so far.

The hilarity of this to me, is that these are the only figures that I actually pre-ordered this year.:lol

Back